40 | unexpected

SOHEE

ding dong.
ding dong.
ring ding dong.
ding dong.

i believe it's chenle who's pressing the doorbell, because he's always impatient or he just does that for fun. "okay! just wait for a second!" i shouted, running my way to the door.

i stood in front the door, tucking a piece of my hear behind my ear before placing my palm on the doorknob. i smiled, letting out a positive sigh and opened the door.

jungwoo was standing, pulling chenle's hand to stop him from spamming me ding dongs. behind them, i saw ten smiling and winked with his one eye, as usual. taeyong was brighting, because of his glowing red hair. those anime eyes, beautiful. at last, the tall ones jisung and johnny stood. johnny stood, waving his hand and smiling widely. of course, typical jisung with his psp, he only focus on that, always play tekken.

"oh god.... i missed you guys so much." i almost whispered, and weakly smiled.

i haven't mentioned that they are related to yukhei, when yukhei still lived here in this city he would talk about his friends that lived in seoul, which are them. we would video chat all the time, and hated the fact that it was a long distance of friendship. is that maybe why yukhei left me?

they all circled around me, hugging me tighter. "ooh, noona we missed you too!" chenle said. being around these people makes me smile, i love it, feeling their touch and smelling their fresh scent. these people are amazing.

i could see a human's figure behind johnny, but his big head was covering it. plus he is so tall. "is someone else there?" i asked.

jungwoo laughed nervously, smiling unsurely. "well um, i tried to tell you but you quickly hung up earlier."

the hug slowly broke, as everyone stepped to the side. there i saw him standing outside the door, smiling unsurely.

"y-yukhei." i stuttered, and gulped. everyone just smiled, enjoying the moment of me and yukhei meeting again. "um, hi." he awkwardly said.

this was really unexpected.

i gulped, not know how to really react. i mean i saw him few days ago, and i wanted to scream at him right now, but at the same time i wanted to run to him and pull him into a tight embrace.

"shall we go out for a drink?" chenle finally broke the awkward silence, everyone laughed and nodded.

we all exited, as taeyong walked beside and smiled at me. "i like your dress." he complimented, i couldn't help but smile widely.

it was a white, fresh and silky dress that was comfortable. it was taeyong's birthday gift for me last year.

note: omg hellow.