𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 : 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

'My love don't scream' I whispered to myself even through it hurts. I tried to walk but failed, I heard footsteps towards me.

I walked in pain with the pieces stuck.

"Wait. Damn your leg is bleeding" I am strong I entered the changing room before I close the door his hand came in between.

"YOU ARE HURT FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH" came his voice.

"Wow. Just wow. Do you care? I don't think because if you had cared then you would have not married me" I said trying hard to close the door.

"Your anger is fair on me but first let me clean your wound, leave the door" He said pushing the door harder.

"I am strong I can heal both my pains" just then he was strong enough he entered the changing room, I took steps back in pain.

"Mr.khan, why earth do you act like you care. I know its fake." I hit the wall again.

Just then he was about to pick me I didnt let him, but again he won.

"What the hell? How dare you touch me? Drop me down now" I yelled.

"You are such a evil creature,
I swear I will file a case against you if you tried to come closer" He dropped me on the bed and I saw him chuckle.

"Nothing is funny" he took the first aid box again, I tried getting up just then he caught my hurted ankle.

"Are you out of your senses? Leave my ankle right now"
But he continued.

"Ahh!" I cried in pain as he removed the piece of glass out.

"Sorry, just 2 minutes" he said still busy bandaging. This man acts so well.

He took the milk that he had brought, 'Sam you are not gonna drink that' I said myself.

He bought the glass near my mouth.

"You think I am mad? You would have mixed something in it that may get me loose my senses and then you would take my advantage" I said pressing my lips together indicating that I am not going to drink.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" He said looking into my eyes directly.

"Pretty serious" I said looking away.

"Then listen I am counting till ten till then if you don't drink then I am not responsible for what will happen next" He smirked evilly.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..He came closer to me then 3.. little more making shivers run down my spine and my eyes grew wider before next action I took the class from his hand and gulped the milk.

"Good girl" He whispered in my ear and picked his clothes leaving the room.

I freshed up.
I tried my best to close my eyes and sleep but unfortunately couldn't as all the incidences flashed back.

The door widely open revealing Mr.Khan, seeing that I closed my eyes.

He entered the room.After switching of the lights, he just layed on the couch.

Fahad's pov

I slowly opened the door, thank God she was sleeping or else again she would start shouting,
'Mr. Khan! Leave me alone, can't u hear?' Blehh, bleh
Stubborn girl!

I switched off the lights and simply layed down on the couch thinking about how horrible this day was, This one day changed everything.
~

She was still sleeping even After I returned from gym.

When I was working on my laptop, I hear a continuous knock on the door.

When I opened it was one of the servant.

"Sir!sir! Madam is calling you down urgently, Anam ma'am is in the hospital" he said fully worried.

"What the???" I growled.

"She tried to suicide sir!" after hearing him I rushed down.

When did she even return from London?Oh God I have to rush to the hospital..... how can she do this, is she nuts. Oh God I guess she got to know about me.

'Ya Allah, please save her'

~

A/N - Who do u think this Anam is?

Vote💜comment💜share

Keep shinning Bright 🔆
Loads and loads of love