Book Three Chapter Sixty-Eight

Start from the beginning

He moved, coming back with the nipple clamps, placing them on my nipples, tightening them so much I screamed, he didn't gag me, he didn't blindfold me, he let me watch everything he did, and it sent me wilder than usual. 

The nipple clamps started to vibrate, his mouth kissed between my legs, the feel of metal clipping onto my clit making me jump, as he tightened it, then it began to vibrate, his hands cupping my breasts, as his mouth kissed around them. I don't want him to stop, I remember thinking that so much last night don't stop.

He didn't, he was wicked, taunting and a predator, getting up, I watched as he grabbed the gloves, my pussy tensing up at the sight of the leather, the thought of it touching me making me wet, please come here and touch me, was on replay in my mind the whole time. 

He walked over, grabbing the leather whip, his hand down by his side, it trailing along behind him, as he passed the belts he grabbed one, then a paddle, along the way he grabbed more stuff, placing them all next to the chair. 

The lead clipping onto the collar, his hand wrapping around it, pulling it, watching me moan, my teeth biting down on my lip, his hands sliding up the inside of my legs, the leather making me moan, trying to push myself forward but unable to restrained to this chair.

His fingers stopped at my pussy, my breathing rising, heart pounding, please, please play, I said in my mind, I want to feel the leather slide inside me. 

He didn't, sensing I want it, he moved, picking up the butt plug, slowly guiding it inside me, I moaned, the feeling amazing, the sound of the button been pressed, the vibrations starting my mind screaming, there was no escape, and I don't want there to be one.

 I was happy here shackled to a chair, his submissive, submitting to him, and getting what I need in return.

He moved, his mouth kissing my body again, he lifted the small needle, piercing my skin with it, I moaned, trying to get closer to him, removing it from under the skin, he did it again on my breast.

My screams loud, wanting more, he left it there, picking up another pin, he pierced it under the skin, overlapping the other, moaning I took note, the pins where overlapped like the little X.

 He slowly raised his finger, pushing it where they overlapped, screaming from the feeling, my mind unable to stop me, I forgot who I was again, all I could think of was the pleasure consuming it, endorphins been releasing, how was he so good at this? 

Soo good, that I want him to do it again somewhere else on my body. 

He stood up, grabbing the lead, pulling it, making my moan, his hand grapping the leather whip, trailing it along my body, screaming from the touch, his hand swung it down hard, across my breasts, hitting where the pins where, I screamed, the wetness building between my legs, no doubt there would be a puddle on the floor after.

He kept going, pulling the lead, the whip teasing my body before swinging down and hitting my breasts, I kept moaning .

Unable to concentrate on anything but the pleasure and pain combination, a perfect mix. He dropped the whip, his hand grasping my hair, pulling my head back, his mouth slowly kissing down my neck.

My moans muffled, by the slight sobs, I wasn't crying because I wanted him to stop, I was crying because the pleasure was so high, I could see no end to it, yet I wanted him to keep going, to keep pushing me to my limit I wanted him to make me scream the safe word. 

His mouth bit my neck, kissing down to my collar bone, biting hard again, the toy in my ass still vibrating away, his growl quiet, seductive and filled with love.

"My little bitch can't come again, not till I say" 

His voice sending shivers down my spine, the thought of not been allowed a resolve to the pleasure sending me even crazier. 

His mouth continued to tease, to bite, and suck, reaching my breasts, he turned the nipple clamps on full, the vibration full force, my moans growing, as my hands gripped the hands of the chair, his mouth kissing down further. 

Reaching between my legs, turning the clamp on full that was squeezing my clit, my body jumping, my hands grabbing the chair, as I fought off the orgasm, as much as I wanted it.

I wanted to please Sir, he moved between my legs, his hand gathering the moisture, on his fingers, lifting them to my mouth, sliding them inside, as I sucked the moisture off, my body screaming at the taste, wanting more. 

He pushed the toy inside me, turning it on full, both holes full, both holes vibrating fast and hard, he released one of my arms.

"Hold the toy, don't even think about doing anything else" 

My hand held the toy in my pussy, as he stood up, grasping the leather whip again, running it across my body, swinging it down. 

I dropped the toy, he walked around kneeling down in front of me, his hand hitting across my face, grabbing my chin as he kissed me, my body screaming, my mind telling me to beg for him to hit me again, he pushed the toy inside, placing my hand on it again.

"If you drop it, I stop everything" 

I remember thinking, there goes my plan, to drop the toy so he would slap me across the face again, he didn't do it nearly enough, I loved it. 

He grabbed the whip, his hand swinging it down over my breasts, my screams getting louder, he didn't stop, my breasts became red from the whip, small cuts beginning to show, his mouth kissing across them.

I remember thinking I can't take much more, I had no idea if he was going to let me orgasm again or not, the thought of doing this for longer and not having a resolve at the end was not good, yet I loved it. My breathing rising, as I tried to fight off the orgasm, he walked away, sitting on the bed, grabbing his phone, my moans getting louder, what was he doing with the phone? 

He should be here, his eyes watching my, he was doing nothing with the phone, it was an excuse to sit there and watch me, tied to this chair, screaming to be let have an orgasm that he is saying no to.

He smiled, almost laughed at my reaction when I realised, walking back over to me, taking the toy off me, his hand moving it fast and hard, my moans getting louder, as I try to stop myself, everything in my body fighting it.

His mouth kissing between my legs, his teeth biting down hard, screaming, I could not stop myself anymore, the orgasm took over, I could feel the moisture escaping between my legs, as my body slumped against the chair, exhausted and worn out, he kept going, but there was no way I could do it all again.

"Peach" 

I finally said the safe word, he stopped, his mouth lifting off my leg, removing the toys from inside me slowly, then removing the clamps, then the pins, his hands removing the chain from my collar, I love my collar. 

He unfastened me from the chair, picking me up and carrying me to the bed. He laid next to me, his hand rubbing a cream over my sore breasts, his mouth kissing them every now and then, the cream soothing, he placed an ice pace where the pins where, the coldness numbing the area, he passed me a drink, his arms wrapped around me, his voice soft against my ear.

"I don't think your bitch side will be coming back anytime soon kitten" I nodded in agreement.

"I think you tamed it pretty well Sir" His hand stroked my body gently, laying there we talked.

"I love the needles" I admitted, the needles where different, yet so amazing.

"I knew you would, and it is something we had not tried despite you agreeing it was okay"

After talking for ages, my mind closed off, eyes closing I fell asleep against Sir, happy that I decided to make the move I did, because that night is a night, I will never forget.

So, remember, while you might want to let the bitch in you be free, you might get more then you bargained for.

Alena Switch.