authors' meet up gc

i feel like nobody reads my story anymore and iM SO SAD 😭😭😭😭😭 anyway i'm on the plane going to chinaaAAA 🇨🇳🇨🇳 oki enjoy

you were added to the group chat , ' authors' meet up '

@/sugawarakoushi : hello everyone! this is an authors' meet up group chat daichi and i have decide to create. it's going to be held this sunday at karasuno cafe! we can have a bonding session and make friends. please rsvp if you're coming!

should you go? you didn't know anyone besides suga and daichi. oh well, you could just stick with them if it all goes wrong. for the sake of making more friends and socialising like how they always tried to convince you to, you decided to go.

@/fullname : i'm cominggg

@/kurootetsurou : oya that's what she said and i'm coming, kenma too.

@/bokutokoutaro : oya oya akaashi and i are free!

@/yachihitoka : me!

@/shimizukiyoko : i guess i'm free.

@/iwaizumihajime : hey um.. is it alright if i bring my friend along? he is begging me to.

@/daichisawamura : the more the merrier! see y'all this sunday!

you were a horror story author and you often lose track of time and end up staying up till midnight writing stories or reading them. you sighed. what should you wear? you weren't really an outdoor person. you decided on a black blouse and skirt.

* i'm the laziest person on earth lalala 🤠🤪 *

you were running late but hey what's new? you ran as fast as you could and reached karasuno cafe
* drumrolls * 30 minutes late. you mentally slapped and cussed at yourself before you went in.

great. it's going to draw so much attention. it sucks especially when you don't have any nice clothings and look like absolute trash.

you opened the door and the bell rang as you did. you looked up to see a table of people looking back at you. 22 pairs of eyes. this is terrifying.

" ( name ) chan ! " suga chirped while waving to you.

you awkwardly walked towards them and introduced yourself while scratching your neck and apologised for being late. you looked around and saw the only available seat was in between two hot guys. you naturally got flustered and cleared your throat while going over to sit down between them.

one smirked at you and immediately started a conversation with you. 

" hey cutie. i was starting to regret coming here but then here you came. no one told me a cutie was coming. "

" uh haha thanks..? what's your name by the way? "

he ran his hand through his hair and chuckled.
" the name's kuroo but you can call me tonight. "

a guy playing on his psp clearly choked on the water he was drinking and twitched his eyes.

" kuroo san, i don't think that's a very polite thing to say to someone you aren't very close with. i'm sorry about him, my name's akaashi. how about you? "

" ( name ) . ( full name ) . "

akaashi smiled. " that's a cute name. "

your cheeks flared up. you thought both of them were hot but was secretly going for this one. you only smiled and thanked him.

" i ordered a frappuccino for you because you were running late but i'm not sure if you liked them. "

what a gentleman. you felt your heart thumping like HECKCK. he then passed you the cup of frappuccino and your hands  t o u c h e d. you guys started talking a little more before suga got everyone's attention and discussed about having a project together as authors.

" so i think akaashi and ( name ) can work together since they are thriller and horror authors respectively. how does that sound to you guys? "

" yup, i'm fine with it, " akaashi replied easily.
" m-me too, " you added on. working with akaashi? damn you really got some luck. just then, kuroo turned to face you again. " you know, it's a shame that we're not working together. maybe we could work on something else together, " kuroo winked.

" i'm sorry but ( name ) chan and i really need to work on this right now. " akaashi said cooly as he held your hand and brought you to another table by yourselves without anyone else. " i'm really sorry, " akaashi apologised on behalf of kuroo. " he can be over friendly which may come off as rude sometimes. " you really didn't mind, but you smiled at akaashi to show your gratitude. he really is a gentleman, isn't he?

the following weeks, akaashi and you have been going out on to complete your project. soon enough, a friendship blossomed and may have transformed into something a tad bit more. the public also
really enjoyed both of your collaborations and you have both earned the 'power couple' title in the community. we were happy.

" does it every drives you crazy? look at how far we've come! " akaashi chuckled and pat your head.
" life really is great, isn't it? i'm happy, being here with you. "

omg guys.. i'm so sorry 😭😭 i meant to upload this 2 weeks ago.. i promise i'll make it up to you guys okii double triple quadruple updates?

IM SO SORRY FOR ALWAYS MAKING KUROO SEEM SO BAD OMG I REALLY DIDNT MEAN TO I LOVE HIM 🥺💗💗

happy reading !!
- mirai