Epilogue

A few months later

Everything was finally back to normal. Well I say normal. Things aren't exactly normal usually in the mind palace. But that's okay. In fact, things were far better than normal.

After the whole "incident" a few months earlier, Thomas was finally able to recover. Maybe he wasn't exactly the same as he was before but at least he was better than he was a few months ago. He was a little more on edge than he used to be after what had happened and occasionally flinched at sudden noises or movement. However, since it was hardly noticeable, nobody really brought it up. At least he had all his emotions and traits working normally. Even Deceit was working cooperatively with them now.

Speaking of Deceit, he returned to the mind scape after being gone for about a month. But he didn't return alone. That other side he met in Starbucks? Well let's just say that the two become more than just friends. Remy took a liking to Deceit the moment they met just like Deceit took a liking to Remy when he first lay his eyes on him. The two sides were different from the others. They both viewed themselves as outcasts and almost unwanted. That's why they were so grateful to meet each other. That's why they fell in love almost immediately.

When the two returned, everybody was thrilled. They often liked to reassure the two that they were both loved and appreciated which they both were extremely grateful for, even if they didn't entirely believe what they were told. The others all allowed Remy and Deceit to have a bigger impact on Thomas' life as long as they didn't over do it and take over his mind completely. This actually benefited Thomas more than anyone had anticipated and ensured that everybody was content and satisfied. Plus, nobody could deny how cute Remy and Deceit were when they were working together, They were the cutest couple in the mindscape, well second cutest. Nobody could beat Virgil and Patton's love for each other.

Some how, the whole incident brought Patton and Virgil closer than ever before and made their love grow stronger than any other force on earth. In fact, their love was so strong that together, they could over come any challenges life brought. And that's exactly what they did. And so, the two lived the rest of their life together, enjoying every moment of it.

Hey guys. Thank you all so much for your continued support on this story. Unfortunately, this is the last chapter on this story but I hope y'all have enjoyed it as much as I have. Sorry that this chapter was so short and wasn't that good but there wasn't really much else I could write so I hope it's okay. Just to let y'all know, there will be one more chapter coming out with all the amazing Depression drawings you drew but apart from that, this is it. However, if you still want some more moxiety content, I have plenty of other moxiety books on my account and there are plenty of other amazing Moxiety books out there for you to read and enjoy. I highly recommend "A Shoulder to Cry on" by CallistaF-B. So yeah. Thank you once again. Byeeeeee