Chapter 15

Deceit dragged Patton down the dark corridor and towards his room, completely ignoring Patton's whimpers. When they reached his room, Deceit swung the door open and threw Patton onto his bed, locking the door behind him as he entered. He then sat down next to Patton, who now sat up straight at the edge of the bed, nervously fidgeting with his hands. Deceit took one of Patton's hands in his, causing Patton to flinch as he looked up at him.

"There's no need to be nervous dear," Deceit hissed as he moved Patton's hair out of his face, revealing the grey swirl, "You're safe with me. I won't hurt you"

"W-what do you w-want with me?" Patton stuttered, ignoring Deceit's words completely.

"I want the old you back, the dark you. The one who actually loved me"

"It wasn't you who the old me loved" Patton told him. "It was Eric he loved. But Eric's gone and so is Depression. Neither of them are coming back"

"It seems as if Depression is coming back though" Deceit smirked, stroking the grey swirl with his thumb. "Besides, he may not have fallen in love with me but that's because he never met me. I'm sure that if he did, he'd adore me"

"He's never meeting you because he's never coming back!" Patton yelled. "Even if I wanted him to, we can't choose whether to be a dark side or a light side. It's just who we are"

"But you can chose to be evil which will then turn you dark"

"I'm sorry Deceit but that's not going to happen. I already have a boyfriend anyway. You're just going to have to find someone else" Patton firmly stood to his feet but Deceit forcefully pulled him back down as he held his chin in his hand, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

"But can't you see? I'm the one you really love, not that pathetic Anxiety"

"It's Virgil and he's not pathetic. He's my boyfriend and I love him way more than I could ever love you" Patton growled, his protective side showing through.

"Oh come on Patton. I know you're lying. I know you'd much rather be with me. And he would much rather be with someone else. Like Logan. Or Roman. Basically just anyone but you because he thinks that you are annoying and worthless and useless and stupid and a waste of space and a failure. He just pities you. That's the only reason he's with you but in reality, he hates you"

"No!" Patton yelled, tears brimming his eyes and he slapped his hands over his ears. "Th-that's not true! I refuse to believe it!"

"Oh Patton, I'm afraid it is true" Deceit frowned as he removed Patton's hands from his ears and began to gently caress his cheek as Patton gazed into his eyes. "But I don't think that. I don't hate you and I'm the only one who actually cares about you. You deserve so much better than that jerk. You deserve someone who would actually care about you and love you not lie to you. Someone like me. I know that we can't be together but me and the old you could. Please Patton. I'm the only one you can trust. Please, do this for me. You have no idea how much I want to be with you. How much I want you to be with me. Can't you see just how much I love you?" As Patton gazed into Deceit's eyes, both of them unusually glowing a bright yellow, he seemed to get lost in them and fall into some sort of trance. Deceit didn't mean for that to happen as he didn't want Patton to have to fake feelings for him and wasn't even aware that it was happening but it just did accidently.

"I do. I do see how much you love me and I love you so much too. I'd do anything to be with you" Patton smiled softly, still in a trance.

"Really?" Deceit raised as eyebrow.

"Mhm" Patton smiled before puckering his lips and passionately kissing Deceit's lips. Deceit's eyes widened as he was hit with a wave of shock at first but he quickly kissed back. After a few minutes, the two pulled away, both grinning stupidly and blushing uncontrollably.

"Oh I love you so much Patton" Deceit softly smiled.

"I love you too De" Patton pecked his cheek before standing to his feet. He was even deeper into this trance now and Deceit still hadn't realised. He believed that it was all genuine because he was so desperate for it to be true. "And I'm willing to do anything for you, even turn dark again. I wasn't ready before but now that I realise just how perfect we are for each other, I am"

"Well good luck darling" Deceit stood to his feet and unlocked the door before pecking Patton on the cheek. After pulling Deceit into one last passionate kiss, Patton swiftly left, now ready to become dark and return to his old ways.

Poor Deceit. All he wants is love. Welp, by this point, I don't think I can even call this a Moxiety book anymore. I think it's become too much of a Mociet book (I think that's the ship name for Patton and Deceit). I don't even ship them. I will try as hard as I can to add more Moxiety in the future. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this. Sorry it took me 4 days to update. I went through a brief writer's block and had no idea what to write for this chapter but I had an idea. Just to be extra clear, DECEIT DID NOT HYPONTISE PATTON. HE JUST HAS VERY HYPONTIC EYES THAT PATTON STARED INTO FOR TOO LONG. HE'S NOT THAT EVIL. I wanted to show more of the misunderstood side of Deceit. I hope y'all don't mind. Anyways, see y'all in the next chapter. Byeeeeee