Sneak peek

Hey guys. So I'm really sorry but I won't be updating today because I've just been really stressed today and am not really feeling it today. However, I will definitely try to update tomorrow and it will be fairly long to make up for it. In order to make up for not updating today, I'm going to be giving y'all a quick sneak peek of the chapter I am in the process of writing. This is basically the only section I have the motivation to write today. BTW, it takes place during a flashback. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy. Sorry once again.

Patton's POV

Deceit held my arm up in his hand, his grip tight, forcing me to look up at him. "This is all your fault" He growled. "You are the one who made me like this"

"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything" I struggled to get away from his grip but was somehow able to as I squirmed away from him.

"Of course you have. You were the one who convinced me to lie in the first place!" He snarled.

"But you didn't have to" I protested. "I didn't force you to or anything"

"I couldn't say no though"

"Why not?"

"I did it because I had to protect you. Because I love you" He came closer towards me, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me closer to him. We gazed into each other's eyes as his closed and he leaned in. Before I could stop him, his lips touched mine as my eyes slowly closed and all my worries melted away but only for a brief moment. I then realised what I was doing and immediately pushed him away.

"No! I'm sorry but I can't do this. This isn't right" I told him.

"Why not?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Because...I don't love you anymore"