Chapter 22

Everyone blinks, registering what's going on around them. Taehyung was staring wide eyed at the two boys ahead, his chest tightening with fear and surprise. He wasn't expecting to see them till tomorrow, but now seeing them in front made his heart swell with excitement. He likes seeing them.

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes however, were busy trained on Hoseok instead. They're orbs were burning with rage. If looks could kill, Hoseok would definitely be six feet under by now.

No one attempted to speak. It was nothing but utter silence with only the faint sounds of wave crashing together and nameless birds flying overhead while chirping to their hearts content in the foreground.

Taehyung decides to take matters into his own hands and break the quietness that was swallowing them whole. He clears his throat, obtains everyone in the surrounding area's attention. "Hi guys!" He chimes, an obvious excited smile displaying itself on his lips as he stares towards Jimin and Jungkook.

Both boys became flustered, watching how pretty Taehyung looks when smiling. Yet, the moment was ripped apart when Hoseok sputters out, "Jimin?!"

Everyone turns their gazes towards Hoseok before Jimin and then back to the senior again. "You two know each other?" Jungkook was the one to ask, his coffee coloured pupils switching between Jimin and Hoseok's shocked expressions.

It was Jimin who answers with a slow nod, his orbs still remaining on Hoseok. "Yeah...he's my ex-boyfriend."

This new found information shocked both Taehyung and Jungkook as their eyes expand. They peer over at one another before back to the ex-couple. "Hyung? You're Jimin's ex-boyfriend?" Taehyung had to vocalise it once more, making sure he heard right. Hoseok orbs seem almost sadden by the fact that Taehyung found out the truth.

"We dated a while ago." The senior states, keeping his expression firmly emotionless which only hurts Jimin in the long term. "So that's how it is?" The pink haired junior murmurs, a fake snigger to his tone. All eyes were on him. "Jimin," Hoseok warns, knowing that the younger was going to blame it all on Hoseok.

"No!" Jimin suddenly barks aloud, causing Taehyung to flinch and Jungkook to raise a brow. Jungkook notices Taehyung's uncomfortableness when Jimin shouts and he takes it upon himself to snatch the red haired boy away from Hoseok. He hugs Taehyung from behind, completely crushing him into his chest while his arms were wrapped protectively around the younger's stomach.

Taehyung immediately became nervous, being so close to Jungkook like this again only made him remember their almost kiss that happened last Saturday.

Hoseok and Jimin were too busy having a stare off to even notice Taehyung and Jungkook's current stance. "Jimin don't make me out to be the bad guy here." Hoseok sighs, knowing an argument was about to occur. "What? So I should be the bad guy instead?" Jimin sneers, his face turning a shade of red due to his weird habit of holding his breath whenever he's really mad.

The senior knew this as he exhales before taking a step forward to try and touch Jimin. "Don't touch me!!" He whines, wriggling away from Hoseok's grasp. Jimin takes a deep breath before holding it, causing Jungkook and Taehyung to furrow their brows. "Yo! Shortie?! Why're you acting like a baby? So he's your ex, you don't need him anymore when you already have us!" Jungkook yells towards the suffocating boy.

Jimin glances over at both Taehyung and Jungkook, seeing their worried expressions - well more so Taehyung's since Jungkook was just standing there, leaning his chin on Taehyung's shoulder with a look of confusion.

The pastel headed male let out a gasp for air, allowing himself to finally breathe unlike normally when he would hold on till he passes out.

Hoseok notices this with slight shock. In the past, Hoseok was always the one dealing with Jimin being this way. It was exhausting and at first, scary since he wasn't used to it.