Chapter 46

Camila's POV

I stay still to where she left me and I watched my love of my life walks away from til she gets small in my sight and disappears.

I sighed and turned my heels since the people there is getting and getting thick every time.

I stopped for some fans who's asking for autographs and pictures from me. My bodyguards guided me til I get in the car and drove me back to the hotel where Y/n and I stayed.

I tapped my card on the sensor and the door automatically unlocked. I opened the door and stepped in and locked it from behind.

I worn off of my jacket and hang on the arm of couch. I walked in the kitchen to get myself a glass cold water since my throat is dry. After that I walked back to the living and sat down on the couch and watched some movie.

A moment later, I found myself not watching the movie although my eyes were focused on the screen. I reached the remote beside me and turned off the television. I laid down on the couch and stare the ceiling.

I think about what she asked me earlier,

You love me right?”, Of course, I said ‘yes, I love you’ because that's what I really feel towards her. I love her freaking much and no one and nothing can change that. To be honest that question confused me but I couldn't blame her because she's afraid of me finding someone else.

When we are far from each other because of my tour dates and her being a doctor, she always ringing my phone and sometimes I didn't know that she's calling and face timing me because it's either I'm on the stage or in rehearsals. Always telling me how much she misses me, crying telling me that she's afraid of being away from me because like I said she's afraid of me finding someone else better than her which is I wouldn't dare doing it to her. I always telling her that I wouldn't dare to do that because I love her too much to do such thing like that. I want to wiped off her tears and hugged but I can't because were just in screen.

Sometimes otherwise, I'm the one who's ringing her phone, face timing her and yeah everytime I dialed her number she always answering right after two to three rings, even if she is in her work. She answers and says 'Wait' and doesn't hung up or hold the call. Just putting it down on her table the camera is on her and me just stay watch and listen to her voice talking to her little patients asking them 'what's your name?' and other questions that a doctor usually asking when her patients are toddler. After that we start to talk to each other.

I grabbed my phone on the table and texted her, “I love you,” even though I know she's still in the plane right now and she'll see it after hours. I don't care. I just want this to be the first thing she'll see when she turns off the airplane mode.

I heard a couple of knocks coming from the door, calling my name.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Rehearsal in case you forgot,” she said.

“Oh sh!t,” I quickly got up and ready myself.

••••

“Five, six, seven, eight and one, two, three—...” Rose, my choreographer counts while clapping her hands as we dance the steps she taught us.

After that we had five-minute water break and we started again.

“Okay,” Rose started, “Let's dance it with music,” she walked away and starts playing the music which is Havana. She ran towards us and joined dancing.