Chapter 80

My heart ached, that was what I felt at the moment she pulled away from. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, more like wiped my eyes with the hem of my sleeves, and stepped back. I was now felt uncomfortable being in the same room with her. I didn't dare to stop her when she said she'd get her things pack and leave, nor help her with it. I didn't feel like moving . I didn't feel like to. All I was currently feeling was, I was left behind again. 

  I leaned my body on the counter as I stared at the space, thinking I don't know. I honestly don't know what to think. It felt like my mind is running miles per hour and at the same time I don't know what my mind was running for. I felt like I had a lot in mind and yet when I think what was it, I thought nothing.

  Even I felt like not moving, I found myself following her in... I really felt weird saying our  or even my... the bedroom that was once we shared. That sounded better.  I look at the clock in the living room on my way, past nine in the evening. I pulled both the sleeves of my sweatshirt hiding my hands in it. 

  I stood by the door way, not knowing why I was there and what to do. It took a minute to speak. "You can stay since it's already late.", I said watching her. 

  She looked at me, "I really like to but Sofi is waiting for me.", she said.

  I nodded, "Tell her I said hi."

  "-Course.", by the time she had said that, she was done packing. Wonder if that were all.

  "I'll just come back tomorrow for my other things.", she said. 

  "Okay... You still have the spare card key... you can stop anytime to get... things.", I said. She pulled her luggage off the bed. 

  "You need help?", I asked which she declined.

  After she left my unit. I found myself once again in the bedroom. My lips quivered by just looking at it. I wanted to throw things but at the same time I didn't want to because I'll be the one to clean it up. I laid on it, curling, letting the memories rush and my tears fall.

  The next few days, I always woke the feeling sore with the position I couldn't care less I slept in. Which was not a good idea. I'd be needing a nice massage after this. The unit was the same as she left it since I don't like throwing things across the room. She didn't come back like she said she would to get her things and that's a good idea because I don't know what would I do if she did. 

  I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee and stop in the mid of my way. The ring was still there, on the table where I left it. Untouched. I didn't dare to take it and just ignored it and started to make my coffee. I made my way to the living room to watch something while I was having my morning atmosphere while sipping my coffee. I reached for my phone when it started to went off. I muted the television before answering the incoming phone call from Mandy.

  "Hell-...", I was cut off.

  "Are you okay?", she asked.

  "I am.", a lie, "What do you mean?", I asked.

  "Don't play dumb..."

  I sighed putting my mug down, "She ended it.", I said and then I remember posts speculating around that Camila and I was over because according to them, my fans or hers, I wasn't wearing the ring I told once in a live was from her when I was spotted outside the other day and a few posts I had with her or about our relationship that I deleted, adding a fuel in their speculations.