Chapter 59

Y/n's POV

I was listening to music in my phone in the lobby since I was still waiting for the Cabello's to arrive and pick me up because Camila invited me to come with them in Italy. I refused a 8th first but then accepted it since she made her mother to call me to tell me to accept the offer. I couldn't say no because mamà literally said she will be mad at me if I didn't accept it.

My phone dinged. I opened it and, “Look up I'm here” it says.

I looked up to see the cuban girl wearing trackpants, crop top, a denim with her shades and my camera hanging around her neck making her way towards me. Damn. I removed my earphones and I immediately stood up and engulfed her in a hug.

“Hi babe!” she said then kissed me on my lips before grabbing my luggage.

“Hello,” I greeted back. She grabbed my hand and made our way outside the lobby to the car.

It's too early to have paparazzi here.

The driver took my luggage from her. I looked around and wonder why she came here to find at the other Cabello's but I found nobody but her.

“Where are they?” I asked as she opened the door for me.

“Already in the airport,” she answered and hopped inside using the same door so I moved over to give her space, then closed the door.

The car started and drove off.

I didn't say anything because I'm too sleepy to start a conversation this early. I just rest my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

I didn't know that I fell asleep until something's poking my cheek telling me to wake because we already arrived.

I opened my eyes and closed it again afterwards, scrunched my eyebrows to adjust the brightness of the car.

“We already arrived?” I asked then stretched my body.

“Yep,” she chuckled. She opened the door and hopped out then I followed her next.

The taxi driver helped us to bring out my luggage.

“Thanks,” I said and fished my wallet from my backpack and about to pay the old man.

“No, I'll pay.” Camila said handing the money to him.

“But—”

“No buts,” with that said, I just nod and never argue with it anymore.

I was about to get my luggage when Camila get it first. She wrapped her free arm around me and made our way inside the airport to see mamà, papà and Sofie are there seating in the waiting area while we are being inspect in the inspection area.

Camila's POV

Y/n held my hand and just laid her head down on my shoulder while we are waiting on board.

I opened my phone and took a picture of us and a record of us waiting and her sleeping. I posted it on IG and the notifications started to blow my phone up. I turned of the data and put my phone away and lay my head on her head closing my eyes.

Flight 247, please get ready.”

I and they straightened up and once we heard the speaker.

“Babe,” I said softly and planted a kiss on her head.

“You can continue your nap in the plane,” I said, she straightened up.