Chapter 45

Y/n was now packing her clothes and everything she owns. She'll be leaving tomorrow at the morning. She is frowning while think that they'll be apart again and to be honest if she could only stop her from touring she would but that would be selfish if she stop Camila from living her dreams.

If only she doesn't have a work at LA, she would probably accept Camila's offer by now. Sometimes she wishes she were like her girlfriend, like she's a singer too or whatever so she doesn't have to be a doctor and she could be with her wherever and whenever she wants.

Yeah that's a part of life, she thought.

She finished packing her things and placed it besides the bed. She doesn't know that Camila were watching her while she was packing her things. She walked towards her and wrapped her slender arms around her girlfriend's waist from behind and rested her chin on her shoulder.

She melted in her touch, “You seems to have a deep thought. Mind if I ask what is it?” the cuban asked.

“Nothing just thinking that we'll be apart again,” the latina told her honestly while she rested myself on her.

“Don't think about that too much,”

“I can't,” the sadness is visible on her face.

Camila have twisted her body to face her. She kept her face lowered not wanting to see the cuban's face because it'll be hard for her to leave tomorrow.

She place her fingertips on her chin and lifted it to see her girlfriend's beautiful face.

“Don't frown. You're ugly when you frown,” she said.

“Wow, that really helps me a lot. I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult,” she stated emphasizing the a lot part.

Camila chuckled, “Let's watch Netflix and chill instead, yeah?” Y/n nodded.

••••

Today, Y/n's flying back to LA where she usually living. They woke early in the morning to spend time to each for one last time.

After they had couple of make outs and after they eat they breakfast. They have to get ready because her flight is so early.

And now they are heading to the airport.

“I don't want you to leave,” Camila said while resting her head on Y/n's shoulder, squeezing her hand.

Seems like yesterday Y/n was the one who were frowning about her leaving today and Camila telling her not to be sad about it because sooner the NBTS tour will end.

Now, her face can't even be painted by a painter.

“Don't frown. You're ugly when you frown,” Y/n used her words the she said last night at her, against her girlfriend.

“Using my words against me? I see,” both of the them chuckled. Camila pecked her lips.

“Of course that's life,” she said sarcastically purposely wanted to annoyed Camila.

After that, the ride became so quiet. Both of them savoured the moment, the last minutes they have. None of them said a word.

“We're already here ma'ams,” her driver said.

Both of them sighed. Camilla's driver opened the door for the both young ladies. A bunch of people and paparazzi bombarded them. They couldn't make it because of the people that are on their way. The securities in the airport helped to push the people away from them.