Chapter 47

A/n : Did u notice (book cover) one of girls (kissing) looks like Camila? The one that has rainbow? Haha.

Y/n's POV

Since the coming out of us being together and her, Camila being gay. Paps and fans started to follow me around. My followers, likes, comments, subscribers insanely increasing every day.

I walk from the lobby to the parking lot. Some paps taking pictures and asking me questions about our relationship, how I feel about it and et cetera.

I covered my face with my handbag for them not to take a good shot of me and ignore it and the questions being thrown at me.

I drove away once I successfully reached my car, carefully because the paps are in the front of my car taking shots, as usuall. I honked them and finally they gave me my way. And with that I finally freed myself from them.

While I was waiting for the green light to light. I turned on the radio.

You got a fetish for my love,
I push you out and you came right back,
Don't see a point in blaming you—, the song played.

I enjoyed the song even though I don't know the lyrics and who is the singer of it. And then the song that has lyrics of I've been running through the jungle, I've been running with the wolves to get to you, in it.

And then next... again. The music that sounds like a theme song of a Disney Movie. That I know I'd go back to you. That's the only lyric I've been hear since the way the artist sang the song. She sang it like it was a rap but it's good. So good. Maybe I'll search that later.

I pressed the gas once the green light lighted.

That was Top 5 songs of Selena gomez, the vj said. I was in shocked. Like it's her songs, why I didn't know that?

To be honest, I never know her existence until now. I almost forgot about her. I mean, we never talk about our exes and past. I guess I've moved on? I don't think so.

The memories started to flash back through my mind. Every single thing that we shared, in pain, in happiness, everything. I didn't know that I already reached my destination once I looked around.

Thank God! No paps around.

I turned off the engine and pulled out the keys. I grabbed my hand bag and hopped out of the car pressing the button to lock the car.

I walked inside. Nurses and co-doctors greeted me of course I greeted back in return.

I went in my office to placed down my things and wait for the patients to arrived. While I'm waiting I started to read and study the human anatomy since I'm planning to be a surgeon.

I stopped when my patients arrived.

••••

I'm the only one who's still in the office since the other doctor has already left saying she has family dinner tonight.

I was just finishing my documents that I'm going to pass to the main office since I don't want to do that tomorrow if I can finish it today, right?

I closed the folder and placed it in the side of the table. I grabbed my things and closed the lights off.

I flinched when I heard something fell on the ground. I closed my eyes off and stop myself from thinking creepy things since I'm not a big fan of horror and creepy staffs. But I can't stop my thoughts since this is a hospital. A lot of people died here, maybe not here in this floor but in the other and maybe their souls are around and haven't get by a white light or red light or still haven't accept that they are already dead.