Chapter 44

Y/n's POV

We are currently grabbing our breakfast together with Camila's friends.

They are ranting about something and laughing that I don't pay attention to.

I felt my girlfriend leaned in to me, "Babe?" she called. I hummed in response while eating my pancake.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked.

I turned my head to her and give her a confused look, "Huh? I mean why? For where?"

"Nothing. I just wanna spend my time with you," she said.

"Plus you're going to fly back to LA tomorrow," she frowned. I can't help but frown too. I turn my body to her to give her a peck on her lips.

"Just cuddle and Netflix," I answered.

"Let's walk around the city then we'll going to spend the rest in cuddling and movies, if that's okay?"

"Oh! That one! Yeah sure. It's okay, " I answered.

After we grabbed our breakfast, they decided to just go back to their hotels since they said they're still exhausted from the show last night. And as for us, we walk around the city and to some beautiful spots like Eiffel Tower and of course one of her body guards is with us.

A lot of paparazzi are following us clicking their cameras and recording us, as usual. Why couldn't they just take us a picture then leave us alone? We're human like them too. Hates when people following them around, hates people who invades their relationship especially their privacy.

We stopped for some fans that are waiting for us since they don't have the chance to meet and greet them the other day because of how expensive it was.

Why would they pay for that expensive VIP ticket just to meet other creature if they could just bump to them in the street while they walking? Because- like duh celebrities are freely walking everywhere in the city.

Some of them asked for my autograph and for a picture, which is I couldn't understand. I'm not famous. I'm just her non-celebrity girlfriend. Plus I'm just known in internet not in personal.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that what a celebrity like and love, majority of their fans like and love too. What a celebrity loves and likes becomes famous too.

Still, I don't call myself a celebrity because I'm obviously not. And to the fact that people only know me because of them and maybe because of my videos on YouTube.

After that, we reached where the famous Eiffel Tower is. We gazed around for awhile. A lot of people scattered doing their businesses, taking pictures, talking, walking, running, some have their camera and filming, maybe they are a vlogger too like me and some of them have their phones on us. If you know what I mean. Nowadays, ordinary people becoming paparazzi too. Lol.

"Let's take a picture here babe," she said readying her phone. We took a lot of shots with different angle and different faces. There is a picture that my face was buried on her neck but my face is still visible in the picture.

"Nick? Can you please take us pictures?" she asked her body guard that's standing few feet from us.

"Of course," he replied.

"Thank you," Camila said and handed her phone to the muscular man.

After that, we sat on the bench that face our back to the famous tower in the city. We chitchat about nonsense things that coming out of mouth. And we till can hear the clicks of their cameras from afar.

"What's the feeling of being Camila?- I mean being famous?" I asked.

"The heck! You still asking me that question!?" she said not surprised because asked her that kind of question a lot since I'm not good at making conversations and topics.

She rested her right leg on the bench to face me. I couldn't do the same because I'm wearing skirt.

"I'm serious here Camila," I whined.

"Well I am too. You asked me that kimd of question a lot. As in A LOT," she emphasized.

"Well you still haven't answer my question," I mocked.

"Last time I check you're famous too," she said.

"Last time I check I'm not," I mocked.

"Will you stop mocking me!"

"Will you answer my question!"

"But seriously babe. You know the answer to your question. You know it yourself because you already experiencing fame," she said placing the strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm only famous because of you," I honestly said.

"No, I ain't make you famous. You have your own YouTube channel where people watching, you made yourself famous not me. It's like I'm just the addition- if you know what I meant," she said.

"Okay but I still want an answer from you,"

"Okay. It feels like- You know I'm still a normal person living my life but the differences are I'm living my dream, my dream of being a superstar, people know me everywhere, I make music and mvs," she answered.

"That's all I want," I said and pulled her into a kiss. The cameras start to click again.

"I thought you weren't a fan of PDAs?" she asked once we pull away.

"I just want to give them a little show," I said seductively and laughed.

"Your crazy!" she playfully pushed me away that made me almost fall off the bench. Arms instantly wrapped around me protectively, pulling me closer.

"Oooops! I'm sorry! I'm sorry babe," she apologized while laughing.

"That's almost," I laughed along with her and I felt her lift me then sit me on her lap.

I squealed, "Don't do that! I'm wearing skirt," I scolded her.

"Don't worry they have pictures of your underwear," she teased.

"I'm wearing short shorts. So stop!" I said and tried to get off of her grip around me and tried to loosened it but it didn't work.

"I'm joking. I made sure that it didn't happen," she said and kissed me on my cheek.

"How so?"

"I didn't lift you that high," she said.

"You're dead if they have pictures of that," I glared.

"I promise," she said closing her heart.

"I love you," she said that made the butterflies erupt in my stomach. She removed her arms around my waist. She pulled my face and planted a long kiss on my lips.

I broke the kiss and replied, "I love you too," and pulled her into a passionate.

We pulled away when the air becomes an issue and we decided to go back to the hotel since we gave them too much show today. And spend our time in cuddling, watching and some make outs.

A/n : I update. I'm on my mood. I want feedback bruhs. Love y'all *wink*