Christmas

Taehyung POV:

Everyday Jungkook has been giving me nice little gifts for no reason, and it's very confusing. One day I woke up and was met with a bed full of roses, and another day I was woken up with a bracelet full of diamonds in my coat.

Each time I try to give it back, but Jungkook won't ever let me give it back. I think I love him, but I could just be confused...

Jungkook let me go home for Christmas with Somin, and told us he would meet us here with the others.

"Mama it's Christmas!!" Somin yells as she runs into my bed room, and I chuckle from how cute she is.

"Are ready to open gifts?" I asked and she nodded.

"Can we open now?" She asks with a puppy face.

"We are going to have to wait for dada and  the others." I say and she sighs.

"Can we at least eat breakfast? Me hungry!" She says and I nodded getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen.

- Time Skip -

After eating breakfast we hear a knock on the door, and Somin immediately runs to the door to open it.

"Dada!" She yells as she hugs Jungkook, which causes me to aww from the cuteness.

"Hey Somin and Taehyung." Jin says as he walks into the house with the others. All of them holding presents for everyone, and placing the under the tree.

"Let's open gifts!" Jay yells as he grabs a present. Then we all began to open gifts.

- Time Skip -

"Hey Taehyung lets go on a walk at the park near here." Jungkook says as everyone is busy with there new stuff.

"Are you sure? What about Somin I am sure she would love to go." I said as I stood up, but he shakes his head no.

"Only us..." he says and I stare at him confused.

"Okay." I say as I grab my coat, and we began to walk to the park. At this point it's night, and the park is full of trees that has beautiful lights on them.

As I was admiring the lights I noticed Jungkook not by me anymore. As I began to panic I noticed trail full of pictures of us.

I began to follow the trail of photos, and was met with Jungkook under an arch full of lights. He is wearing a tuxedo and has many roses in his hands. As I made it to him he hands me the roses. Then goes on his knees.

"Kim Taehyung, you are the most beautiful person on this planet. You are my light, and my everything. You brought my beautiful daughter on this Earth which I am so great full for. I love you so much, and would love to call me you mine forever. So would you take this ring, and be mine?" He says as he holds out a small black box that has a ring in it. At this point I am crying, and can't stop crying.

"Y-Yes!" I say in between cries, and he puts the ring onto my finger and pulls me into a hug.

"I love you!" He says as he pulls me into a passionate kiss, and I kiss back.

Finally after that seems like forever we break apart, and that is when I realized we were being watched by our friends.

"My little child is getting married Joonie!!!" Jin yells as he pulls me into a giant hug, and so does the others.

_____________________________

I hope all of you have a great holiday! 😊👍🏻