Reunited

Taehyung POV:

"Do you want to come over, and meet everyone?" Jungkook asked me after our serious conversation.

"I would love that!" I said with a box smile, and he grabbed my hand and we walked towards a expansive looking car.

I sat down in the passenger seat, and we both made our way to his house.

"My house is different then what you seen before, but that wouldn't matter since you don't remember..." he said with a chuckle.

"Y-Yeah.." I said.

After loads of silence we made it to a giant mansion, and I just stared at it in shock.

"You live here?" I asked, and he nodded.

"So wait who is here and who lives here?" I asked.

"Well Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and a friend named Sunni love here which you don't know Sunmi and she isn't here. Hoseok and Tiffany are here with their children, but they don't live here." He said and I nodded hardly getting what he had just said. I then followed him into the giant mansion.

"Jungkook!" A little boy yelled running towards Jungkook. The little boy seemed to be around nine and had orange hair.

"Who he?" The boy asked Jungkook as he pointed to me.

"He is Taehyung." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Taehyung? Hi Taehyung, my name is Jay!" The little boy said as he walked up to me.

I was about to say something, but a voice interrupted me.

"Jay what did I say about runnin- Taehyung!??" A girl yelled, and hugged me.

"I missed you so much!!" She yelled as she hugged me, and I was getting uncomfortable since I still get panicking when people touch me.

"H-Hi?" I said as I pulled away.

"Don't you miss me too?" She asked with a frown.

"I-I.. uhh"

"He doesn't remember." Jungkook said and she looked at me in shock.

"W-Wha-What? How!" She said and I looked down.

"It's a long story, but let's show him to the others." Jungkook said giving me a trusting smile. We all four then walked into a living room full other people conversing with each other.

" oh hey Jung-" a boy I have seen before said and stopped as his eyes met me.

"Why is Taehyung here?" He asked, and everyone's eyes were on me.

"We have been catching up lately." Jungkook said.

"Come sir down Taehyung. I wanna catch up to!!" The boy with wide shoulders said as he hit a spot next to him signally me to sit there, and I did just that.

- Time Skip -

"So wait that is why you don't remember us?" A boy named Jimin said.

"Y-Yeah, but maybe if I hangout with you guys often I can maybe get my memory back." I said with a chuckle.

"You of course need to hangout with us more often! Especially with your daughter Somin!" Jin said and I smiled.

"I am sure she would love to meet you guys. She doesn't have much friends so maybe Jay and Hope can keep her company?" I said.

"I am sure they would love to hangout with her." Tiffany said.

As we were taking I got a call from Rose, and my mood kinda got angry. She lied to me all this time, I calmed myself down and excused myself as I answer the call.

"Hey hun! Somin is getting kinda grumpy when will you be back?" She asked as cries in the background could be heard.

"I'll be there soon I was just talking with some old friends." I said

"Old friends? I-I didn't know you had others friends besides Chaerin and Minho." She said in a weird tone.

"I guess I never really talked about them. Well, goodbye I'll be over shortly." I said as I hung up.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked scaring me for a second.

"Rose, she needs me since Somin is getting grumpy. I think I should get going.." I said and he nodded.

"I'll take you home." He said and I followed him.

- Time Skip -

"Thanks for the ride." I said with a box smile

"No problem ba- Taehyung." He said

"Let's meet up tomorrow?" I said and he nodded.

"Bye!" I said as he drove off.

As I walked into the house all I could is crying from Somin room. I walk towards it and see her crying as Rose tries to calm her down.

"Hey.." I said as I walk in, and Somin immediately stops crying.

"Mommy!" Somin yells as I grab her. I give her a kiss and place her back on the floor.

"Somin how about you brush your teeth as I talk to grandma." I said and she nodded.

"What is it you want to talk about hun?" She asked and I glared at her.

"You can't call me that." I said and she stared at me confused.

"You are my son. What else do you think I should call you?" She asked.

"I am not your son. I know you are such a fucking liar." I said getting angry.

"W-What do y-you mean?" She asked.

"He told me everything, and you thought it was a good idea to hide that shit from me!?"

"I thought it was for your best..."

"I DESERVE TO KNOW THAT STUFF! THAT IS MY CHOICE TO KNOW OR TO NOT KNOW!" I said crying.

"I had to it!" She said

"I want you out, I don't need your help since Jungkook is going to find Somin's father and I bet who ever he is will help me and her." I said and she stared at me in shock.

"You made a big fucking mistake about kicking me out! I am sure she won't like this!" She said as she grabbed her bag and left the house, and slamming the door shut with a bang.

"M-Mommy where did g-grandma g-go?" Somin asked as she walked into the room scared.

"She is going away for a while..." I said and hugged her.

"Am I r-really going to get a d-dad?" She asked and I nodded.

"I hope." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Let's get some sleep." I said as I picked her up.

"I sleep with you?" She asked with puppy eyes. 🥺

"Okay but just this once!" I said and she giggled.

_____________________________

Sorry if the grammar in this sucks! It's not proof read, well none of my chapters are but I just wrote this so... 😝👌🏻