Tired.

"WAAAAHHH!" A cry could be heard from the other room, and I got up with a groan. It was three in the morning, and this has been the seventh time tonight of Somin waking up and crying.

I made it to her room, and grabbed her. I then began to rock her back and forth, and she fell back to sleep.

"She awake again?" Minho asked, and I nodded. Then I laid her back in her crib, and made my way back to my room and Minho walked back to his.

- Time Skip -

I again was woken up by a cry. This time it was morning.

I got up, and grabbed Somin. This time she needed a change, and so I did. After doing so I sat down on the rocking chair, and made her fall asleep.

I stared at her, and began to cry.

"Why does this got to be so hard..." I cried. "I just wished he was here to help, and it's funny he looks like you." I said again, and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you baby."

Jungkook POV:

Finally, Jin allowed us to go back home. I was so happy, and I was ready to how my job went while we were gone.

As I walked into the house I was met with a giant hug from Sunmi, and a kiss which I disliked.

"Hey babe I missed you." She said, and that made just want to throw up.

"I got work to do." I said plainly as I pulled away from her, and made my way to my office.

"B-But you haven't seen me in a while. Wouldn't you like to have some fun?" She said as she followed me into my office.

"I'm not in the mood." I said as I sat down, but she sat on my lap facing me, and have her arms wrapped around my neck.

"But we haven't done it in a while." She said, but I pushed her off.

"Leave the room now." I said in a stern voice, and she left crying.

______________________________________

Sorry for short chapter~