Body Problems.

Taehyung POV:

It's been a month since Bogum's birthday party, and I've been "grounded" from achohal since then. I don't like achohal anyway, so it didn't really mean anything to me.

Also I've been gaining tons of weight, and people keep making comments on it. I do eat a lot so maybe that's it?

When ever someone asked me to get food I would say no each time. I need to loose weight, and if I try other things they won't work so this is my last resort.

"Taehyung you want to go out with me, and get food?" Minho said walking into my room.

"No I'm not hungry."

Lie, I am starving.

"Taehyung, I haven't seen you eat in a while. Please come with me..." He said giving me a worried look.

"Minho I'm no-" before I could finish Minho picked me, and brought me out of my room.

"You're going out with me." He said in his alpha voice which immediately made me stop whining, and kicking to not eat.

He put me in the car, and was about to go. But I had to tell him something.

"I need shoes..." I said looking down.

"Oh yeah be right back." He said, and I nodded. He came back with a pair of shoes, and we made our way to a restaurant.

- Time Skip -

We finally were seated down at a table, and began to look at the menu.

"What are you getting?" Minho asked, wanting me to get a bigger meal.

"Hmm maybe a salad?" I said.

"Nope, you will not just get a salad." He said in a stern voice, and I made a pouty face.

"Fine then what am I allowed to get?" I said.

"Anything you want, just don't lie about what you want." He said, and I nodded.

After a while I chose something, and that something was almost half of the menu.

I'm hungry what can I say...

"I'm glad you are eating." Minho said, and I nodded.

"Now tell me why you have not been eating? It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I just want to know, so I can help..." He said, and I understood.

"Fans and others like Bogum said I was gaining weight, and that I was fat." I said looking down.

"Taehyung, don't listen to that bullshit. You are perfect the way you are..." He said.

"Thanks Minho..." I said with a smile.

"Now when is the last time you ate?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Almost a week." I mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear, but boi did he hear.

"TAEHYUNG! You can't do that to yourself! It's worse to starve, then to be 'fat'." He said, and I immediately looked down.

"I-I'm sorry it's j-just hard..." I said beginning to tear up, and Minho grabbed my hand to calm me.

"It's okay Taehyung, just promise if you ever feel like that tell me." He said giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded, and shortly after that discussion we got our food.

______________________________________

Jungkook POV:

"Babe let's go out to eat~" Sunmi said latching on to my arm.

"Not now I have work." I said not wanting to be bothered.

"Please oppa! I'm hungry, and we never hangout..." She said giving me a pouty face.

"Fine, but after this you can't bother me the whole day." I said, and she nodded.

- Time Skip -

We finally made it to this decent restaurant, and walked in.

"Follow me to your seat please~" the waiter said, and we followed behind him.

We got seated by two boys, and which I didn't look at since frankly I didn't care.

"Oppa~ what are you eating?" Sunmi asked.

"I think I might ge-"

CRASH

"OH MY GOD YOU STUPID BITCH!" Sunmi yelled in anger as a bowl of soup landed on her.

"I-I'm so sorry..." The boy who dropped it on her said.

"Get your fucking fat ass away from me you faggot!" Sunmi said. I was about to see who had done this, but a boy next to him caught my attention.

"Don't talk to him like that. It was on accident, and don't act like you haven't made a accident before." Sunmi got up in anger, and was about to slap the boy who stood up against her. But the one who caused this ran in front of him, and got slapped instead.

That was when I noticed who caused this.

Taehyung.

I was about to stop Sunmi, but Taehyung already ran away crying. The other boy following after him.

"Sunmi you need to stop acting like that." I said, but she just huffed.

"He did it on purpose I saw it. He literally stared at me with a smirk, and poured it on me." She said.

Was this true? Did Taehyung purposely pour soup on her from jealousy?

______________________________________

Taehyung POV:

I was going to return a soup I had that was something I didn't ordered, but accidentally tripped a little. Causing me to pour it on the girl next to me. She was angry, and slapped me.

Now I was running, and crying. It hurt all the things she said, and how she slapped me.

I finally ran out of energy, and sat down at a bench in this park.

"Hello young boy." A lady next to me said.

"Hello?" I asked confused.

"Why were you running?" She asked.

"Just having a hard time." I said looking down.

"Life is hard, and it must be really hard for you especially. Since the gift you are holding." She said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean gift?" I asked confused.

"Young boy, you will need to find that on your own. But let's say that this gift will come with many more difficulties, but also with many joyful things." She said getting up.

"Don't waste this gift, and instead love it and cherish it." With that the old left, leaving me confused as ever.

"TAEHYUNG!" I heard a familiar voice yell, and I look behind me. Seeing Minho run up to me, and give me a giant hug.

"Don't leave ever again."
______________________________________