Social Media.

______________________________________

BREAKING NEWS: Main Singer From GBGB PREGNANT?!?

After popular photos of Kim Taehyung, main singer of GBGB, walking out of a cafe with a rather bigger stomach. People are now stating he is pregnant, but not with his boyfriends baby! Who is the father, and is Taehyung cheating?!?

Comments:

GBGB_Luv: Taehyung is such a fucking whore! He doesn't care about the other people around him, and how much people (his bands mate) he will hurt from his stupid mistake!

Bogum4Lifee: How could a fucking fat ass slut cheat on my baby like that?!? To be honest Taehyung should kill himself!

Click For More Comments...

______________________________________

Taehyung POV:

It's been 18 weeks of my pregnancy, and at this point if I was wearing tight clothing it was noticable.

The whole social media was freaking about it, and a lot of it wasn't in a good way.

Our managers and company know what's going on, and made a fake statement about us breaking up before the pregnancy to help some of the hate go down.

They weren't happy about the situation, but also didn't want to let me go easily. So they decided to talk about this after the baby is born.

Bogum and me aren't on good terms, but what can I say? I tried my best to make it up to him, but he doesn't budge.

Chaerin said she hasn't found out about the father yet, but is making me suspicious because she can find anyone. But what do I know?

Today Minho and I went shopping for baby clothes since I couldn't wait any longer. Also I was glad to figure out our babies gender, and was glad to say I was having a girl!

"Taehyung look at this!" Minho said catching my attention, and turned around to see Minho holding a very cute outfit.

*Sorry it's not too "girly"*

"Let's get it!" I said excited.

"Really?" He asked, and I nodded. He then put the outfit in the cart.

After a long day of shopping we made our way to a small cafe.
______________________________________

Jungkook POV:

"Why are we going on this long ass trip?" I asked Jin.

"Because we all need to time to ourselves, and get close. Also we all have things we need to block in our life, and this will help." Jin said, and I responded with a groan.

"But why did we choose a place with no internet, and why stay here for almost a year?" I asked.

"Because I learned to block things out you need time, and away from things that will bring you back to that thing." Jin said.

"I don't have a thing to bl-"

"Jungkook you very well know what you need to block so keep quiet the rest of the way there. Others are trying to sleep." Jin said, and I groaned.

Today was very strange, and it seemed as if everyone was trying to hide something from me.

First thing in the morning my phone was "lost". Then out of nowhere Jin surprises all of us with a trip to the middle of nowhere. Also it's a very long trip that is about a year long.

I was pissed of, but I think I might need this.
______________________________________

Taehyung POV:

As Minho and I made it to a small cafe to eat at since I was really hungry. We both sat down, but later Minho left to get our food. So I was left sitting at the table, and noticed a group of girls staring at me.

After a while of them staring at me, and whispering stuff to each other. The three girls got up, and made their way to move.

"Look who we have here. A fucking slut who gets pregnant, and breaks our Bogum's heart." A girl with brown hair said, causing the other girls to chuckle.

"Could you please leave me alone, and start acting like an adult." I said simply.

"Shut up fat ass! You are the one who should be acting like an adult. Don't forget you are the one who got pregnant from sleeping around like the whore you are!" An other girl said.

"P-Please stop!" I said starting to be affected by their words.

"Fuck-"

"Leave him alone." A stern voice said, not allowing one of the girls to finish her sentence.

"W-What? Minho?!?" One of the girls said shocked to see her bias.

"Leave him alone you fucking pieces of shits." He said walking up to me, and grabbing my hand.

"B-But oppa he-"

"He didn't do anything wrong so fuck off, and let us leave this fucking hell of a place." Minho said, and they nodded stepping out of the way. We both then made our way out of the cafe, and decided to get fast food and eat at our dorm.
______________________________________