Party

Taehyung POV:

"Mama pwease don't go!" Somin yelled as I tried to get ready for the party.

"I have to, and anyway Minho will be watching you." I stated.

"Minho Hyung? YAY!!" She yelled.

"Which reminds me where are the-"

"Hey guys!" Minho and Chaerin says as they barge into the house.

"Oh hey." I said.

"You ready Taehyung?" Chaerin said as she grabbed my arm.

"Yeah, and Minho please make sure Somin safe at all times." I said, he nodded. With that Chaerin and I made our way to this party.

After a while of driving we made it to a fancy building full of people wearing expensive dresses and suits. I instantly felt anxious as we walked in.

"Why do I feel as if I don't belong here?" I asked, and Chaerin chuckled.

"Let me show you to my friends." Chaerin said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a group of boys.

"Hey Chaerin, who this?" A boy with brown hair asked.

"Hey Jackson, and this is my friend Taehyung." She stated, and I waved.

"He is so cute!" A boy yelled from behind Jackson. The boy ran up to me, and pinched my cheeks.

"Mark please give the boy space." Jackson stated, and Mark listened and backed away from me.

"You should show him off to Jungkook. I am sure he would like to meet you." Mark said to Chaerin.

"Okay, all I have to do is find him." Chaerin said as she grabbed my arm, and began to look around for a boy named Jungkook.

"Chaerin could I use the restroom?" I asked, and she nodded while pointing to the direction it was at.

After using the restroom I made my way back to Chaerin, but bumped into someone.

"S-Sorry.." I said to the person I bumped into.

"It's oka- Taehyung?" I look up wondering how this person knew my name, and was met with a boy with brown hair and I immediately felt like I knew him before. But I didn't know who he was.

"Oh Taehyung you found Jungkook." Chaerin stated as she walked up next to me.

"You must be Jungkook? I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." I said, and he nodded. Before he could say something, a boy came up to Jungkook and whispered something into his ear, and getting a nod from Jungkook.

"Well Taehyung I'll see you around." Jungkook said with a wink, and walked away.

"Let me show you to my brother, and his friends." Chaerin said dragging me again to another group of boys.

"YOONGI!" Chaerin yelled at a boy with blonde hair who has his arm wrapped around another boys waist.

"Hey Chae- Taehyung..." He said with wide eyes, and causing the other boys around him to focus on me.

"Taehyung it's been forever!" A boy with wide shoulders yelled as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"W-What, I don't think we've met before..." I said confused.

"You forgot about your favorite hyung already?" Jin asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"I don't remember you." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Even me?" The boy who is in Yoongi's arms asked.

"Not you either." I said, and everyone stared at me in shock.

"Could you explain this to us Chaerin?" The boy with the big shoulders asked.

"I don't think this is the best time to explain, and Taehyung and I will be going." Chaerin said with a fake smile.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yes, now let's go." Chaerin said as she grabbed my arm, and dragged me out of the building.

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"Because I was being stupid on showing them to you." Chaerin stated as we got in an uber.

"How was it stupid?"

"Because I don't think you are ready to find out."

"Find out about what?!" I asked.

"Nothing, now will you stop asking questions." She stated, and the rest of the way back was total silence.

"Mama!" Somin yelled as I walked into the small house.

"Hey hunny." I said as I hugged her.

"Okay, I guess my job here is done." Minho said as he out on his jacket.

"Yeah, umm when do you want to have that date?"

"Next Saturday at 7pm, and I'll be picking you up." He stated, and I nodded; he then left.

"Now Somin get dressed, and into bed." I said, and she groaned as she walked into her room.
______________________________________

You might be wondering why its been mostly been about Taehyung and Minho, but just you wait 😉

Also Red Velvet came out with a new song, and I am kinda in love with it.

The vocals 😍😍😍