Baby.

- Two Months Since Bogum Party -
______________________________________
Taehyung POV:

I woke up feeling the need to puke so I rushed to the bathroom, and immeditaly puked.

As I was puking my guts out, Minho rushed into the bathroom from the noise.

"Taehyung are you okay?!" Minho asked. I stopped puking, and whipped my face.

"I think so, I guess I ate something bad." I said getting up, and noticed Minho giving me a very concerned face.

"We are having a concert today, do you think you will survive?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've been puking a lot in the mornings. But it seems to calm down later in the day." I said, and he nodded with a very suspicious face.

- Time Skip Cause Ya Girl Lazy -

It was in the middle of the night, and I was craving ice cream and pickles. So I did what any other person would do, and secretly went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge took out the pickles, and grabbed the strawberry ice cream.

As I was eating someone walked into the kitchen, confused as fuck.

"Taehyung what are you doing eating ice cream and pickles at 2AM?" Minho asked with a very very confused face.

"I was hungry." I said simply, and then began to eat again.

"But it's 2 in the morning.." he said.

"Are you fat shamming me?!?" I said.

"N-No it-"

"If you know how I feel why would u say that? Like you put me in such an uncomfortable situation like u know im not happy, u know im trying to see if it will work out here, and I know it's not!" I said crying.

"W-What?" He asked confused.

"Nah I'm just kidding, but for real I'm eating because I'm hungry. So don't judge!" I said with a smile. He just nodded, and made his way back to his room.

- Time Skip Again Bish -

I woke the next day puking, and of course it caught Minhos attention again. Let's say Minho wasn't having any of it.

"Taehyung you are not going to participate in our schedule today, and I'm calling Chaerin." He said, and I frowned.

"I'm okay it must be from something I a-"

"Taehyung you very know it's not from that. So I'm calling Chaerin to see what is wrong." He said, and I nodded.

I walked to my room with a frown.

- Small Time Skip -

After a while of waiting with Minho Chaerin showed up.

Chaerin:

*Goddess*

*Goddess*

"I came as soon as I could!" She said running into my room.

"Hey." I said, and she immediately gave me a hug.

"Give me all the symptoms." She said, and I nodded.

"Morning sickness, cravings, and (other things)." I said, and she nodded.

"I think I know what is going on! Take this Taehyung." She said handing me a pregnancy stick.

"I'm not pregnant." I said, and handing the stick back.

"You probably are." She said, and handing the stick back to me.

"I am n-"

"Taehyung take the pregnancy test." Minho said using his alpha voice. I frowned and made my way to the bathroom.

After peeing on the stick all three of us waited five minutes.

"So who is flipping the stick?" Chaerin asked.

"I don't want to." I said, my heart racing.

"How about we all do it?" Minho said, and we all nodded.

We all flipped the stick, and Chaerin immediately screamed.

"MY BESTIE IS PREGNANT!!!" She screamed, and picking me up with a tight hug.

All I could do was stay silent in shock.

Who is the father?