Truth

Taehyung POV:

"Tell me what happened before I lost everything." I said to Jungkook as I sat in front of him in a small cafe filled with a small amount of people.

"That's sudden." Jungkook stated.

"Since I lost it all no one has told me about it, and I know I am ready to know." I said, and he nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked, and I nodded.

- Jungkook explains small skip-

"Your mother Hates the fact you got pregnant from me, and it hurt you so much. I could feel the pain you had, and I wish I could have helped you through it- do you think we should stop here?" Jungkook asked after noticing I was crying.

"Please go on..." I stated as I whipped the tears off my face.

"Well, after a day or two your mother got in a accident. She died while in operation, and that was your breaking point. The baby died from all the stress, and you couldn't handle it so you left with Rose. I was of course hurt, but understood your decision. That is all the stuff I can say since I honestly don't know what happened to you afterwards..." Jungkook said and hugged me as I cried.

After a while of crying I calmed down, and Jungkook and I kept hugging until I pulled away.

"So you're my mate?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I am so sorry for leaving you. I should have thought about how you felt." I said

"It's okay, you needed time and I needed to accept that."

"I remember some things before loosing my memory.." I stated and he looked up at me.

"What all do you remember?" He asked.

"I was at a party and things ended up badly, and a guy did something awful to me. That is why I was in a accident. I wasn't looking where I was going and got ran over. Now that I look over things I have been lied to most of my life since then." I said and I began to tear up.

"Enough about me, how has life been since I've been gone?" I asked and he immediately looked down.

"I'm still a gang leader, and nothing much." He said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry we can't ever actually be together anymore..." I said.

"Why is that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I have a child, and I am waiting for the father to come back. I can't just not give up on finding her father." I said, and Jungkook looked at his fingers.

"I can find the father for you." He said and I stared at him in surprise.

"Are you serious!?! You can't do that! I would be asking for to much." I said and Jungkook chuckled.

"I mean this is the least I can do for you. You want to move on and I can help." Jungkook said and I hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" I stated and pushed his lips onto mine. I then pulled away immediately.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's okay I understand." Jungkook said and I giggled.
_____________________________
Short Chapter, but this might be when things start to become well again!