Wake Up.

The song above is the song I listened to as I wrote this (I recommend playing it as you read). I honestly love Todrick Hall 😍❤️👌🏻

Taehyung POV:

I wake up, and noticed I am in my house in bed.

What about yesterday? I ask myself as I got up, and began to walk around. I make it to Somin's room, but it's nots Somin's room but a hospital room.

All my friends are surrounding a bed as the doctor speaks.

"We aren't sure if he will make it. He lost so much blood, and is in a deep comma..." the doctor said, and I began to wonder who they are talking about.

"Guys what's going on?" I asked, but get no answer. I then began to walk up to them, and shocked by who was in the hospital bed.

Me? How I am right here...

"Please come back Taehyung..." Jin says.

"I am back! I am right here!!" I yell as I began to panic.

"Please notice me.." I said and then everything began to fall apart, and now I am falling into water. As I am falling I push my hand out for someone to save me, but it was to late.

 As I am falling I push my hand out for someone to save me, but it was to late

Jungkook POV:

I began to tear up as I see my Taehyung laying lifeless on the hospital bed. If only I come earlier you could've been safe in my arms....

The doctor just told us they don't know if he'll make it, and when he will wake up. It all makes me angry just thinking of it.

As soon as a I got to Taehyung, and saw Sunmi hurting him I couldn't resist and end her. She wasn't pregnant; it was all a lie so I could be with her... I also got rid of Minho and Rose. All of them were just waste on this world that needed to be taken cared of.

"Jungkook I think you need to go home, and take care of yourself. You've been sitting next to Taehyung since he got here." Jin said and I nodded. I didn't want to leave him, and find out he woke up without me there. But I also need to take care of myself so I can take care of him when he is awake.

I made my way back to our house, and was immediately welcomed with crying.

"I WANT MAMA!" Somin yelled and cried towards Tiffany.

"Mama will be back soon.. I promise." Tiffany said trying to calm her down, but didn't work at all.

I walk up to Somin, and pulled her into a hug that immediately made her quiet.

"Why can't I see mama?" She said as tears began to fall again.

"Mama is hurt right now, but daddy will replace his place for now." I said and she looked at me confused, but then nodded.

"Daddy?" She asked and I nodded.

"Now can you take a bath for mommy? Then maybe you can come with me to visit mommy?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

Taehyung POV:

It finally ends, and now I am laying in a dark room.

As I was laying, not being able to move, I began to hear voices.

"Who's there?" I asked, and the voices didn't stop. After it seemed likes years it all stopped, and I immediately began to feel as if something that was missing for a long time has been fulfilled.

I remember it all... I said to myself as I began to stand up, and explore the darkness I was in. Then the voices began to start again, but this time it felt as if it was coming from the outside.

"Mama! Please come back!" A little girls voice yells, and I began to tear up knowing who it was. I then ran to the direction I heard it from.

"I am coming baby!" I yell, and began to run after my child's voice.

Suddenly everything thing stopped.. no more voices. Then out of no where I began to fall again, but this time everything was pure white.

Jungkook POV:

I hold Taehyung's hand while I wait for him to come back.

"P-Please come back.." I said as I kissed his hand, and closed my eyes.

"J-Jungkook?" A quiet soft voice says, and I open my eyes shocked to see Taehyung awake. I pulled him into a tight hug, and kiss him.

"Taehyung's awake!" I hear Jin yell as he walked in with the others.

"I missed you.." I whispered into Taehyung's ear, and he pulls me into a kiss.

"I remember everything..." he says as he pulls away. "I gain my memory back.." he says as he tears up, and I pull him into another tight hug.