Trip

Jungkook POV:

"Why can't I have my phone?!?" I asked Jin. I've been in this stupid cabin in the middle of the woods for weeks, and all we have been doing was sitting around doing nothing.

"Because this is a bonding time." Jin said in a mean tone.

"No one is talking to each other, what kind of bonding time is this?!?" I yelled.

"Excuse me, I am your hyung so don't raise your voice at me." Jin said going back to his cooking.

"I can't stand all of you!" I yelled running to my room.

(Acting like an emotionally teen)

As I got to my room I pulled out an emergency phone I take with me everywhere.

"Dammit, no signal out here!" I yelled with annoyance.

"Where could I get signal-" I run out of my room, and towards the lounge room where everyone is at.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" I said, getting everyone's attention.

"What is it now Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"We are going hiking on the mountain!" I said.

"Sounds like a good idea." Jin said.

"Yeah, I can't go." Yoongi said.

"Not true Yoongi, and everyone get ready I'll pack food." Jin said and everyone headed to their rooms.

The only reason I wanted this is because I wanted signal, and from most movies I've seen this would help. Well I think so...

After a while we all made our way to the mountain, and began to hike on the trail.

"I could be sleeping right now..." Yoongi said panting from the two minutes of walking.

"My poor baby is dying!" Jimin said hugging Yoongi.

"This is showing how much you need to exercise. You need to remember we should be exercising daily since we are part of an mafia." Jin said.

"Some of us aren't part of an mafia." Tiffany said.

"Well I wasn't talking to you was I?" Jin said.

"Why you force me to come?!? I just wish I was with my babies..." Tiffany said.

"Would you guys shut it?!?" I said annoyed of their arguments.

"S-Sorry Jungkook." They all said ashamed of their behavior.

After a while of hiking we finally made it to the top, and everyone was very tired. Except for me, Namjoon, and Hoseok.

"We fucking made it!" Yoongi said falling to the ground from tiredness.

"I can get signal!" I yelled grabbing out my emergency phone.

"OMG!! YOU HAVE A PHONE?!!? GIVE IT NOW?!?" Jin said running to me. Before he could get it from me. Yoongi grabbed it from my hands, and threw it off the edge of the mountain.

"That's for making me come up here douchebag." Yoongi said walking away.

"God I just wanted to have my phone!" I said angry.

"Calm down Jungkook this is a trip, and we need to bond." Namjoon said.

"This is bullshit, not a fucking trip." I said angry, and began to walk down the mountain.