Years.

5 Years Later
Taehyung POV:

"Somin please get dressed. We don't want to be late for your first day at kindergarten." I said grabbing a pair of Somin's clothes from the closet, and handed to her but she threw it on the floor.

"To early." She stated as she laid on her bed.

"I guess no one will be getting good Christmas presents this year." I said with a smirk, and she immediately got up.

(My mother does that to me all the time^^^ 😝)

"Fine, but I choose clothes." She stated as she grabbed a pair of clothes.

" She stated as she grabbed a pair of clothes

*What she looks like, minus the bunny ears*

She of course chose a flowery pink dress that had bunnies on the bottom.

"Me hungry." She said as we walked out the room.

"I know, and that is why I made you your favorite! Eggs and bacon!" I said placing the plate in front of her. She the immediately stuffed it in her mouth.

"I also packed some lunch." I said handing her, her pink bunny lunch box.

"Will mommy be there?" She asked with her pouty face.

"I'm sorry, but I have work to do with Minho." I stated, and she began to tear up.

"But Minho and I will be there to pick you up, and we could get ice cream as well." I said, and she immediately cheered up.

"Mommy let's go I don't want to be late." She said as she grabbed her bag, and I nodded and we both made our way the car.

"Mommy, play Troye Sivan 'My My My'." Somin said as we left our home.

"Okay hun." I said as I played her favorite song, and she immediately began to sing along.

We finally made it to her new school, and we said our goodbyes. I then made my way to the cafe.

I walked in, and immediately saw Minho chatting with Chaerin as she drank her coffee

"Hey Taehyung!" She said waving at me, and I waved back.

"So I heard Somin is going to school now." Chaerin said.

"Yeah, and it's totally nerve wrecking." I said as I put on an apron.

"Hey, I thought school started a long time ago." Chaerin said confused.

"It did, but I signed up late and most were full. But this school had many people leave so I took my chance and got her in." I said.

"It was like yesterday she was just a baby." Chaerin said, and I nodded.

"I wish she was a baby again. She has been getting sassy lately, and complaining about how much I treat her a like a baby." I said with a frown.

"That's children for ya." Chaerin said, and giggled afterwards.

"Well, I have to go my boss wants me to deliver coffee to him." Chaerin said as she grabbed the coffee.

"Oh by the way Taehyung. My boss invited me to a party, and told me I could invite anyone. So here I am inviting you. I'll text you the details later, bye!" She said running out the door

"She seems in a rush." Minho said.

"Yeah, well her boss isn't the nicest one. He is a leader of a mafia after all." I stated.

"Are you going to go?" Minho asked.

"Go where?" I asked.

"To the party she was talking about."

"Maybe, but I honestly don't know. I have Somin, and I can't just leave her home alone." I said.

"I could watch her." Minho said, and I smiled.

"Really? That's amazing of you!" I said hugging him.

"You need this. You've been busy since she came, and I think you need to enjoy life." Minho stated.

"Seriously how can I make it up to you?" I asked, and he smirked.

"How about you go on a date with me?" He said with a smirk.

"Fine, but not anything sexual." I said, and he nodded.