Club.

Taehyung:

"Taehyung please stand still when I'm doing your make up." My makeup artist told me as I kept moving from being anxious.

"Sorry I just don't like going to social gatherings." I said, and she nodded.

I was getting ready to go to Bogum's birthday party that was in a club. I didn't want to go, but had to so it didn't raise suspicions of us not really dating.

"Finished!" My makeup artist said then leaving me alone.

I was wearing a black suit with a gold design on it.

"Taehyung, we should get going." Minho said walking in. I nodded, and he grabbed my hand. We both walked in the car which had all the other members in waiting.
______________________________________

Jungkook POV:

"Jungkook hurry up we don't want to be late for my fiancee brother birthday party!" Hoseok said rushing me to get ready.

I got dressed into a pretty fancy suit.

After getting dressed I walked out the room, and was met with my girlfriend Sunmi

"Babe, you look so sexy~" she said with a wink.

"Thanks." I said kinda disgusted hearing something from someone who wasn't him.

"It's sad I won't make it to the party, we could've had fun~" she said pulling me close to her, and giving me a kiss.

"EW, MY VIRGIN EYES!!!" A voice yelled, and we immediately pulled apart from each other.

"Oh shut up Jimin, don't act like you don't do things with Yoongi. Also I know you do much worse." I said. He just scoffed in return.

"At least I don't do it in public!" He said.

"Don't act as if yesterday during dinner you weren't giving Yoongi a hand-"

"JUST SHUT UP! Let's get going!!" He said trying to move on from the conversation. I just nodded, and Sunmi gave me another kiss before I left.

"Don't do anything bad." She said with a wink. And with that the rest of us went on our way to the party.

______________________________________

Taehyung POV:

We finally got into the club after our make up was checked again to make sure we didn't ruin it.

As we walked in I panicked, because of the amount of people in the building. This wasn't unnoticed by Minho.

"Taehyung, let's go to an unpopular area." He said grabbing my hand. Minho understands why I get panicking with many people around.

We finally found an unpopular area, and sat their. At first it was awkward since none of us were speaking, but then someone walked up to us and began to talk to us.

"Taehyung, it's been a long time since we seen each other!" A girl with brown hair said, and which it confused me. I don't think I've ever seen her before, which happens a lot.

"W-Who are you?" I asked confused as she sat next to me.

"Are you silly Taehyung it's me Tiffany. We used to be close, until well you know.." she said looking down.

"Oh then I guess you understand why I don't remember you." I said giving her a box smile, and which she gave me a confused look.

She was talking about the accident right?

"I must tell the others your here as well." She said getting up, and again I was confused what she was talking about.

"Do you know her?" Minho asked as she left.

"I don't think so.. maybe she doesn't know about the accident." I said sipping on the cup of water I got earlier.

"Sir Taehyung we need you to hangout with Bogum just to make sure people know you are thing." One of the people who work for our company said while walking up to me. I nodded, and followed her to Bogum.

We had to sit next to each other, and chat. What really was unexpected was  Bogum pulling me into a kiss.

I pulled apart as soon as possible, and stared at him in shock

"What was that for?" I whispered while fake giggling to make it seem chill.

"Because, people need pictures." He said with a wink. I just rolled my eyes, and walked away from him.

I went to the bar, and sat next to a brown boy who seemed to be drunk.

I ordered myself a drink, and eventually that drink ended up to be many drinks. Making me drunk as ever.

I look over to my side, and see the boy next to me crying. I tapped his shoulder not thinking of course.

"Are you *hic* o-okay?" I asked, and he stared into my eyes. I immediately felt as if I knew him forever, but I didn't. He wasn't anyone I've seen before. I would've remembered a face like his.

"Are you just *hic* stare at me?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I'm okay." He said back, and I immediately knew he was lying.

"It's not good to lie." I said, and he just scoffed.

"And who are you to tell me what's good, and bad?" He asked, and my smile immediately turned into a frown.

"Well, sorry I was just being honest. Also sorry that you aren't a good liar." I said, and started to get up. But was pulled back down onto the chair.

"What now?" I asked.

"Let's talk." He said, and I accepted. I didn't have anything else to do so why not?

That night they ended up in a hotel doing the deed. 👌👈 😏😏😏
______________________________________

Sorry I didn't write the smut. Just was to tired to do so, but maybe in a special chapter I'll make the smut for this night. 😝

*Tell me if you do want to me to right the smut in a special chapter*