One Awful Day.

Taehyung POV:

I woke up in a hotel room will an awful feeling everywhere. My head stung, and my lower region hurt.

I got up from the bed, and immeditaly regretted the decision. I fall to the floor in pain.

I'm on my heat, and was having a hangover. But was also fucked by a stranger last night, and now I'm in so much pain.

I grabbed my phone which was with all my clothes on the ground.

And yes I am naked.

I dialed a number, and called that number.

"Taehyung!!"

"Hey, Minho."

"We were really worried about you. All over the news it shows you going somewhere with a boy."

"Wait what?!?"

"Yeah, but our managers got it all covered."

"Good, anyway please pick me up~"

"Okay, text me were your at."

And with that Minho made his way here.

I sat in front of the hotel covering my face of course, and waited.

"Hey Taehyung!" I look up from we're I was sitting, and see Minho in his car waiting. I get up, and get in.

"Thanks so much!" I said.

"Taehyung you smell like another alpha, and also you need to take your pills. I can tell you are in heat." He said.

"I forgot about my pills, and anyway I know I smell like another alpha. I got drunk, and ended up having a one night stand.." I said, pushing my head back from being pissed at myself.

"Idiot." Minho said.

"Am not! Don't act like you don't have a one night stand." I said in response.

"Well at least I don't end up like how you do." He said sticking his tounge out.

"Just get going please~" I said wanting to go home as soon as possible.

We then finally made our way home, and I was very glad.
______________________________________
Jungkook POV:

I woke up in a hotel bed, and was very confused. I looked who was besides me, and immediately thought I was crazy.

"I must have drank so much that I think I'm seeing Taehyung.." I said to myself as I got out the bed, and immeditaly got dressed.

I left not wanting to wake up who ever I slept with, and made my way to my house.

- Time Skip -

I made it to my (and others) house, and walked in.

"Where have you been Jungkook!?" Jin said walking up to me.

"Was out." I said, not wanting to talk.

"You fucking idiot Jungkook! You are with someone; you can't just go around, and fucking other people!" Jin said in anger.

"Chill the fuck down Jin. I didn't do shit, and I stayed at Jaehyun's house when he saw me passed out drunk." I said, and yes this was absolute bullshit. But how would he know?

"You better not lie to me Jungkook." He said in a evil tone, and to be honest I was scared.

"I'm n-not." I said.

"Good~" he said in a happy tone while walking away.

"Good cover-up Jungkook." Namjoon said, and of course he knew I was lying. He is smart after all.

"Thanks." I said walking up to my room.

As I got to my room I immediately layed down, and began to think.

Gosh my mind keeps playing tricks on me... He looked so much like him, but it couldn't have been him.
______________________________________

Jin acts like an over protective mother, and RM (Namjoon) acts like a chill and cool dad. 😝