Fake Date.

Taehyung POV:

I was angry, and it wasn't about the fake date. But it's because I had to kiss him.

I got dressed into something cute, and took my pills to help me from the accident.

Outfit:

"Taehyung can I come in?" A voice yelled from outside my room in our huge apartment

"Yes come in Minho." I said glad he wanted to talk. Minho has probably been the only one who knows me the most.

He knows more then I know about myself. But it's not my fault, it's the accidents fault...

"Sorry that you have to fake date..." Minho said as he sat next to me on my bed.

"It's okay nothing good ever happens to me.." I said looking down.

"You have a lot of things good happen to you. All you need to do is look around. You have people who care about, you are one of the most famous people out there." Minho said trying to get me happy, and it was working.

"Thanks Minho." I said giving him a hug.

"Anything for you, ba- Taehyung." He said hugging me back.

"Now get going!" He said with a chuckle, and I nodded heading out of the room.

"Ready for our date?" Bogum asked, and I nodded.

- Time Skip -

Bogum and me ate dinner at a fancy restaurant, acting all couple like. Now we were in front of the restaurant waiting for our ride.

This was just the perfect time to kiss, since we are in the eye of the public. With many paparazzi around us taking photos.

Bogum pulled me close to his body, and pulled me into a kiss.

*Just to give you an idea of the kiss*

After a long kiss we pulled away from each other, and held hands. Then got into our ride which showed up right after our kiss.

"Our fans will be going crazy." Bogum said with his little chuckle, that he does way to often.

I just rolled my eyes, tired of dealing with this stupid stuff. But it's not like I have a choice.

Jungkook POV:

It's been five years, and I haven't seen him since then. I hear him all of the news, and internet about being a famous star.

He must be doing good, and has moved on. He probably thinks I moved on, but I can't.

I do have a girlfriend which I met a little after Taehyung leaving. She is nice, but I don't deserve her.

I don't love her.

I was sitting next to Namjoon, and was on my phone. Looking through me Twitter feed I was met with a picture that disgusted me.

Taehyung kissing another boy.

Namjoon looked at my screen, and immediately wanted me to get it off my mind.

"Let's go to the club tonight." He said, getting my attention.

"I don't want to." I said wanting to stay in my bed.

"Yeah but you need to, it's Tiffany's brother birthday party." He said, and I agreed not to be rude. Also because I felt the need to go.
______________________________________

Sorry that these are short, but don't forget this is just the beginning.