Birth.

Taehyung POV:

The day I will be giving birth is very soon, and Minho has been very attaching recently.

"I don't know if I should go. What if you go into labor while I am gone?" He said trying to make a choice to meet up with someone about our cafe or to stay with me.

"Go we need this, and if I do go into labor I can always call you or Chaerin." I said giving him a trusting smile.

"Fine, but please do not leave the house." He said as he grabbed his coat.

"I won't." I said as he left. All day I've felt so weird, but I just can't point out why.

After a while of watching TV I got hungry so I made my way to the kitchen, but noticed we didn't have anything good. So I then decided to go shopping.

I grabbed my coat, and made my way to the nearest grocery store.

Time Skip

After getting everything I made my way home, but was met with awful pain in the lower region of my stomach.

"Oh my God." I said as I held my stomach, hoping the pain will go away, but never did and instead got worse.

"Sir are you okay?" A lady asked after she noticed me in pain. I then noticed my water had broken, and that I was going into labor.

"Please t-take me to the hospital." I said, and the lady nodded.

Minho POV:

The meeting was finally over, and I was making my way home.

As I got home I immediately called Taehyung's name, but got nothing in response. I then checked all the rooms, and began to panic.

When panicking I get a call from the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Hello, are you Minho?"

"Uhh yes why?"

"We need you to come to the hospital. Your boyfriend is in labor."

After hearing that I immediately end the call, and rushed to the hospital. But realized I didn't get a name of the hospital, but I guessed on the nearest one and was correct.

Taehyung POV:

"IT FUCKING HURTS!!" I screamed in pain from the contractions.

"Sir please calm down we will put you in surgery soon." The lady said, and I growled back.

"Please bring me some shit to stop the pain!" I yelled.

"Sir it's to late now. We are bringing you into the surgery room shortly." The nurse said and again I growled.

After a while Minho showed up, and gave me a hug.

"Please calm down Tae." He said as I was yelling at the nurse.

"Okay here you go sir this will make you sleepy for the surgery." The nurse said, and she was correct because I passed out shortly.

Time Skip:

The baby was here, and was so calm in my hands.

"Aww Taehyung she is so adorable!" Chaerin said as she grabbed the sleeping child. "What is her name?" She asked.

"Kim Somin." I said with a smile.

"So you are giving it your last name?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Well for now, until we do find the father." I said, and she nodded.

"I should get going. My boss might be coming home from his trip earlier then what I expected." Chaerin said, and handed little Somin to me.

"Okay, have a good day." I said as she left. The nurse walked in after her, and checked if Somin and I were fine from the C-section.