Star.

Taehyung POV:

"WE LOVE YOU GBGB!!!"
*GOOD BOYS GONE BAD*
*IDK 😂😂😂*

"V YOU ARE MY BIAS!!"

"BOGUM BE MY DADDY!!"

We just had came back from our flight from California, and we were going through the airport. But got attacked by many fan boys/girls.

"Can't believe we've been stars for three years, and we are already the most popular boy band." Mino said to the group.

"Yeah it's amazing just to see girls or boys screaming for us." Bogum said with a chuckle.

"Egotistic much?" Minho said in response.

"Says that one who-"

"Guys we need to hurry or we won't make it to our shoot." I said trying to stop the argument. They all nodded, and we made our way out of the airport.

As we got in the car, and everyone got seated down Bogum began to talk.

"So did you here Taehyung?" He said staring at me.

"Hear what?" I asked confused.

"People are making scandals about us dating." He said with a smirk, and I just did a fake puking action.

"Yeah, and I think they are crazy." I said in response. I don't like Bogum, and never will. But he likes me, and confesed to me after the accident.

"Oh come on it wouldn't be that bad dating me." He said in defense.

"Yeah it would." I said back.

"I wouldn't say that Taehyung. Boss is thinking about getting one of us dating each other so we could get more fame." Taemin said.

"Yeah, well maybe you and Minho could be the couple. Because for sure in hell ain't 'dating' Bogum." I said in anger.

- Time Skip -

"Okay so we need more fame, and by doing so we need one of you guys to date." Our manager said getting our attention.

"I already chose who will be dating, and those two are Bogum and Taehyung." He said.

"WHAT?!?"

"YES!!"

"I can't sir." I said in shock.

"Oh yes you can Taehyung. We did research, and everyone wants you two to be a thing. If you don't like it then you can just leave." He said in a stern voice. I nodded from the fear of getting kicked out.

"Now I want you guys to be on a date later today, and kiss. Make sure people get pictures." The manager said then leaving.

"I fucking hate this." I said in anger.

"Oh calm down baby it's just for a while." Bogum said giving me kissing faces.

"Shut up dickhead!" I said angry.

"Baby get ready, because daddy is taking you on a date." Bogum said with a chuckle.
______________________________________

First Chapter 😝😝 😝