"I really like this ride," i said pulling down on the lap bar. I held Kian's hand. The girl checked our lap bar. She looked at Kian and smiled.

"Her hand was too close to you balls," i said as the ride started. He laughed.

-

-

-

"KIAN!" I said holding his hand and dragging him towards the castle. "C'mon the fireworks are starting! Can you walk any slower?" Then Kian completely stopped and gripped my hand tight. I laughed and he smiled. We continued to make our way down to the castle and we made it just in time.  The music started and so did the fireworks.

"Nicole," he said.

"Yes Kian," I said turning to him. He held out his hand.

"Would you like to dance," He said.

"Yes," I said taking his hand. He pulled me into his chest and we started dancing. I rested my head on his shoulder. His arms were wrapped around my waist and my arms were around his neck. We looked at the fireworks and one looked like a shooting star.

"I love you," Kian said.

"I love you too," i said kissing him. we both pulled away. Everyone started clapping. At first i thought they were clapping at us but it was for the fireworks. We decided to go home. We left disney land and headed towards the parking lot.

"Thank you so much Kian," i said.

"Your welcome," he said.

-

-

We got to his house and he opened the door. We went into the living room and Jc, Ricky, and Sam was there.

"Hey sam," Kian said. I gave them all a hug. Ricky and Jc went into the pool.

"Hey I'll be right back," Kian said leaving the room.

"So how's it going with you and Kian?" sam looking at me.

"Great," I said looking at him. He smelled a bit of alcohol. "How are you and your girlfriend?"

"Oh we broke up," he said looking away turning his head. I hugged him and he then looked at me, he leaned in and I got up in an instant. 

"Sam!" I said loudly.

"Nicole I'm sorry I just thought we were-" 

"Sam," I said. "How much did you.." But before I could finish my sentence I heard Kian yell. 

"WHAT THE HELL SAM!" Kian yelled walking over to us.

"No Kian listen it wasn't like that," he said. Kian starting punching Sam. Then Sam started punching Kian.

"KIAN STOP!!" I yelled. "RICKY JC!!!!"

"Hey whats going-" Jc asked. He quickly ran over to try and break up the fight and so did Ricky. Jc held on to Kian to make him stop punching and Sam stopped. 

"YOU TWO NEED TO STOP!!" I yelled at them both.

"HE TRIED TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!" Kian yelled.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN LOVE HER!" Sam said. "YOU DATED HER CAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET ANDREA JEALOUS AND SHE WOULD DATE YOU AGAIN!" Sam yelled at Kian. When those words left Sam's mouth my heart stopped, it broke, it shattered. The man I thought I loved, didn't even love me?

"Is that true?" I said. 

"Yes but then i fell in love with you," he said walking a little closer but I backed up. My eyes started to burn and I blinked a couple tears fell out.

"You used me," i said.

"No- Yes- no," he said. 

"I cannot believe you Kian. I thought maybe this relationship could work but no," I said. "I'm sorry Kian but I can't do this."

"Nicole please," Kian said. I took off my sweater and threw it at him. I ran out of the room crying. I opened the front door and heard footsteps. I looked at the stars and saw Connor walking down.

"What's going on?" Connor said rubbing his eyes. He must've been sleeping. 

"Nothing can you drive me home?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said. We got into his car and he drove to my house.

"I hate to ask but what happened with you and Kian," he said

"We broke up," I said. I was about to cry but I held it in.

"Was it because of Andrea?" He asked.

"yeah," I said "wait how did you know?" I asked.

"I could hear you from my room," he said laughing a little. I laughed too. He dropped me off and I went inside. Carly was on the couch.

"So how was it?" she asked. I sat next to her.

"Well it was great you know until I found out Kian was using me," I said.

"What?!" She said

"Yeah he only dated me cause he thought he would get his ex jealous and she would date him again," I said.

"Oh well he's not worth it," she said hugging me. there was an awkward silence for a while.

"Do you want me to break up with Connor?" she said breaking the silence.

"No you finally found love that doesn't last a week," I said. She laughed.

"I'll be fine," i said. I really wasn't. I wanted to cry my eyes out but I had to stay strong.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ohh drama! Anyways sorry for not updating I just started school. And I already have a bunch of homework. It's unreal. Anyways hoped you liked it.