Chapter 32

Dream Pov

My phone had went dead at Drift apartment but once we was done I got Queen ready to go. I told Cami and Drift bye then I went downstairs and buckled her in car. Once she was good I got in and drove home. Not long after I pulled up at home and I took my baby girl out car. When I walked in house I saw August and he looked like he had been crying.

" Baby whats wrong you okay," Dream asked sitting queen on floor in car seat.

" WHERE FUCK YOU BEEN AT," August asked with venom in his tone.

" August I was at Drift place studying for exams what's wrong," Dream asked scared.

" WHY FUCK YOU WAS AT NIGGA HOUSE AND YOU HAD MY CHILD THERE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND," August screamed at her.

" First of all I was studying and two August she's fine what hell you think I would let happen to my own child," Dream said.

" THATS NOT POINT WHY YOU WAS AT THAT NIGGA HOUSE PERIOD. WHY HELL YOU WASN'T ANSWERING YOUR DAMN PHONE," August screamed.

" I'm trying not scream at you so I wish you stop screaming at me. Once again I was studying and my phone went dead," Dream said.

" SO WHAT YOU FUCKING HIM NOW HUH WHAT FUCK YOU HOE NOW," August asked grabbing her by her arm and pulling her towards him.

" LOOK BACK FUCK UP AUGUST DONT BE GRABBING ME. HOW FUCK WOULD I FUCK HIM WITH MY CHILD THERE. TWO CAMI WAS THERE AS WELL. THREE TOUCH ME AGAIN ILL SHOT YOUR ASS DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME," Dream screamed pissed as Queen cried.

" You know what the one time I need you I can't find you. So thanks for nothing piece," August said snatching keys off table and leaving.

In this moment I had no idea what was going on and I didn't know what do. Obviously something was wrong with August but I'm give him some time. He need cool off and think and bout all bullshit he just spit to me. Plus my arm turning red from where he grabbed me. Every since I had Queen my skin more sensitive. I just took my daughter out her car seat and went upstairs praying August would be back soon.