Chapter 20

August Pov

I just landed back in Dominican Republic and plan in motion to handle everything with El Santo. My baby girl did her shit I must have to admit. We going take him out when he's suppose to be attending this gala at West Point hotel. We already got everything we need from him so now we just need him gone.

As soon as I landed I headed straight to the house where everyone was. When I got their Kid opened the door and I saw Dream sitting to table eating. I haven't seen my baby girl in month and lord knows I've missed her so much. I just walked I behind her and started hugging her and kissing on her neck.

" I've missed you," August said spinning her chair around.

" OMG babe I've missed you too omg you don't know how much," Dream said hugging and kissing him.

" It's hot as hell in here why you got on all these damn clothes," August asked trying take jacket off her but she held it in tighter.

" I'm cold stop but let's get ready it's almost midnight and the plan in motion," Dream said kissing August.

Dream was acting mad weird but I just shook it off and got my head straight to handle business. When I followed her into the living room I saw her picking up pink gun and tossing me one. I caught gun and then we all got strapped up. After everyone was strapped and done we hopped in car and headed out.

" Gloria this last time I'm talk to you get rid of this phone after this the plan in motion," Dream said before having hanging up

" The first car should be following Santo car now they need run him off road once he get peak point. He's has four guards in car with him take them out first and back up shouldn't be far out but not let's make them get to that back up call," Dream said loading her gun.

" You already know how we roll lets get done," Kid said strapping up.

Not long after they took off with Plug driving car and they pulled up on road and hid behind some trees. Not long after Santo car came down street and their distraction car did exactly what they was told. It took while but they ran Santo off road then everybody jumped out the cars.

It became shot out with his crew and my crew but we had fucked up because back up eventually came. We just kept hitting them niggas and it turned out into all our gun fight until had dead bodies every where. Although one person we was trying kill was still clawing for his life on street while bleeding.

" I hate stupid nigga," August said to Santo as he sent to shots to his head.

" Everyone good," Kid asked.

" Yeah," Plug said.

" Dream you good," August asked turning around to her.

" Yes Gloria come out car now it's okay," Dream said opening the door.