Chapter 7

Benzo Pov

How the fuck did one female kill all these niggas and get away. My head is damn spinning right now and I just don't know what to do. Theirs no sign of force entry and no one helping her.

How hell did she get herself chained from that bed what the fuck is she. Is she even a fucking human although I was snapped out of my thought when one of my workers walked in.

" Boss someone just delivered a package to house for you," the boy said sitting box on desk.

" What the fuck you mean someone delivered package to the house this ain't no real address," Benzo said punching the guy.

" I'm sorry I'm new I though was package or something," the guy said.

" Shut the fuck up and just open the box," Benzo said.

Once the guy opened the box Benzo wish he could take everything back. In second the little love that he did have in his heart went stone cold. He couldn't speak words after seeing what he saw in that box.

" Boss who head is that," the guy asked.

" Shut the fuck up," Benzo screamed while shooting the guy in head over and over again until his body hit the floor.

" What the fuck Benzo have you lost your-," before ??? could finish he saw head.

" BENZO I WARNED YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ACE NOW HERES YOUR PUNISHMENT," ???? Said.

" Shut the fuck up Mike I'm kill that nigga if it's the last thing I do," Benzo said grabbing his gun and walking out.

" Benzo listen go after August he might kill the kids too. He only sent you their mom head maybe the kids alive," Mike said.

" You think I took his girl and he got her back. Ain't  no stopping with Ace you right I shouldn't have started war but I'm fucking finish it," Benzo said running our room.

" Benzo wait it got note attached to the head," Mike said grabbing the paper.

" What say," Benzo asked walking back in room.

Hey B what's up I very much didn't appreciate you drugging me and shocking me. Since you hurt me I felt it was only right I get you too. Plus I have the guts to do what you didn't. You wanted to tease and play games I get straight to point. Now wishing you would have killed me huh. You will never know love again and you will never see your kids. Number one mistake in this game never slip up dum bitch.

~Dream 😘

" IM GOING TO KILL THEM ALL," BENZO SCREAMED.

" Boss everyone in trap just got text from number," one of guys said.

" What the text said," Mike asked.

" It said this the guy said reaching him his phone:

Benzo is soon to be dead and so are y'all if you wish to survive bring me the head of Benzo and his number too Mike then let's talk.

-Ace and Queen🚫

" What the hell is this y'all  told us that y'all had Ace  girlfriend then why we got this message," the guy asked.

" We don't have her she got out but don't trip we gone take him out first," Mike said.

" I'm not to sure about that you see how much power this man got. How was he able to send everyone this text I mean I'm trying live so," the guy took his gun out and shot Mike in head twice.