Chapter 17

Dream Pov

We just landed in the Dominican Republic and right now we on the way too house. I'm extremely ready to get to business and just take El Santo out. Although I already know it's not going to be that easy.I assumed we were staying in hotel but apparently August arranged house. I swear that man always doing something but I was snapped out of my thought when car came to stop.

" This is y'all idea of laying low in Dominican Republic," Dream asked laughing.

" This house is in woods no main road for twenty minutes so I say it's pretty good for laying low," Plug said grabbing bags out car

" Well Okay then and I'm taking the biggest room," Dream said grabbing her bags and walking to house.

" We wouldn't have it any other way now would we Queen," Kid said laughing.

" How we get in the house it's no door thing," Dream asked.

" It's code 2456789870 and the code will change every day," Plug said typing code in.

" Well damn fancy I want that on my house in Miami," Dream said walking in house.

Once I got in house I was shocked it had so many computers and shit every where.

" What the hell is all this is this cameras on the property," Dream asked.

" Yeah plus stuff I'm need help you hack and take El Santo down. Guys don't walk around woods ever it got motion sensors around property. Trigger one and you dead," Plug said.

" Well damn okay I'm going unpack and call August be ready work in thirty Plug," Dream said walking upstairs.

" Yup," Plug said walking in room downstairs.

When I got upstairs I sat my phone on dresser and FaceTimed August. He answered on the second ring and him and I started talking while I unpacked. I was done in about twenty minutes and then I told bae I'll call him tonight. Once that was done I went back downstairs and saw Plug at computer.

" So how I'm contact Gloria," Dream asked sitting next to Plug.

" With this it's crypted iPhone with everything. It can't be traced are located but you can do what you want and please. Gloria number already programmed what's the move from their," Plug asked reaching her the phone.

" Lowering her out to me so we can talk that's it," Dream said putting phone to her ear.

" Hello," Gloria said into phone.

" Hi Gloria how are you," Dream asked smirking.

" Who is this," Gloria asked.

" I'm your guardian angel someone who wanna take all pain away that El Santo caused you," Dream said.

" I don't know what you talking about," Gloria said.

" Oh but you do all so well Gloria. El Santo beat the crap out of you all time. He rape you abuse you treat you horrible but why stay," Dream asked.

" How.....how....do you know that," Gloria asked.

" I know you pregnant and he still beat you even while you carrying his child. I'm tell you what if want way out I'm that way meet me at Eze Beach Bar restaurant at @3," Dream said before hanging up.

" How you know she gone show and won't just flake on you I mean you did hang up on girl," Plug asked.

" She show no women wants to be beaten and abused some just can't find their way out," Dream said smirking before walking out house.

" Wait did you really think you going by yourself if something happened to you Ace kill me," Kid said jogging after her.

" Whatever come on just keep distance from me I don't want you to freak her out," Dream said before hopping in the car.