Chapter 5

August Pov

After I heard that Dream was okay I thanked the lord. If anything would have happened to her I would have burnt the world down. Once I knew she was good I went and got her some clothes and something to eat like she asked. When that was done I headed straight to the house and knocked on the door. When Dream opened the door I pulled her straight into my arms.

" I'm so sorry baby girl I won't ever let that happen again I promise," August said.

" I'm fine August it's not your fault it's okay baby. Look at me I'm fine I'm 100% fine nothings wrong," Dream said.

" I love you," August said kissing her.

" I love you too," Dream said kissing August back hungrily.

" Dream lord I don't know what we would have done without you I swear," Kid said pulling her into hug.

" Me either you had me about go crazy you sure you good," K-Dog asked hugging her.

" Yes I'm good they didn't touch me. They pretty much drugged me most of the time and I was out," Dream said.

" Then why you have red bruise on your shoulder what is that," Kid asked pushing my shirt up.

" It's from me getting teased but I swear that's worse thing that happened I'm okay," Dream said putting her shirt down.

" Okay I bought the clothes and some food," August said reaching her big bag.

" Thanks but hows my cousin how's Adrian is she okay," Dream asked.

" Out respect for you I didn't tell her nothing. Although I think you got lot explaining to do to her," Kid said.

" Thanks for taking care of her I'll handle that but right now I want my revenge," Dream said.

" What you got in mind baby," August asked.

" Kidnap his family Kendall and the two kids let's see him squirm about," Dream said.

" Okay I'll have somebody grab them now but go get changed. We leaving now on jet I don't want you here anymore," August said kissing her forehead.

" Okay," Dream said.

Dream Pov

Once I got upstairs I went in bag and saw I had Victorious Secret set. I slipped on bra and the underwear. After I put the tights on and shirt over it and slid the slides on my feet. When I was done I walked out the room and August was standing right their.

" August if you ask me if I'm Okay one more time," Dream said

" Baby I'm just making sure he did not or anyone else did not touch you baby," August asked.

" No I was drugged and teased that's it no one touched me now can we go home now," Dream asked.

" Yeah and our guest will be in Miami when we get their as well," August said.

" Can't wait let's go but don't tell girls I'm back yet. I'm not ready to face any of them okay," Dream said.

" Whatever you want baby girl just glad you safe," August said kissing her before walking downstairs.

I need 30 votes and 25 comments or I won't update !!

That's promise this time because I work to hard not get no where !!