Chapter 2

Adrian Pov

I don't know what the hell just happened or why it even happened. I'm just driving around and I don't know where I'm going or what to do. I'm still shaking like crazy and balling my eyes out. Thinking my cousin could be dead right now in pool of her own blood. Although I pulled myself together enough too call Amber and do what Dream told me to do.

" Hey what's up Adrian," Amber asked.

" I.....I.....I.... need talk Kid please..... please put kid on phone hurry up," Adrian said still crying.

" Okay just hold on Adrian," Amber said putting Kid on phone.

" Hello," Kid said into phone.

" Kid....Ummm......some one shot up Dream restaurant and....and....then these dudes came in and they had big guns....... Dream...ummmm....Dream told me call you and tell you I'm scared I'm driving I don't know what to do," Adrian said crying.

" Adrian listen to me you know the apartment we live in drive here now. I'm be downstairs waiting on you pull up. Stop crying and pay attention to road Dream going be okay I promise," a Kid said.

" Okay," Adrian said before hanging up.

Kid Pov

After Adrian told me what happened I flew downstairs and waited for her pull up. Not long after I saw all black Benz pull up and knew she was in Dream car. She parked and got out and she was balling her eyes out.

I just bought her up to apartment and got Amber to get her to calm down. It took almost twenty minutes to calm her down because I was about slap her. When she did I was finally able to ask her some questions.

" Now Adrian tell me exactly what happened please," Kid asked.

" Me and Dream were just siting and talking. Then all of sudden the glass in restaurant started shattering and gun shots when off. Dream pulled me on floor until they stopped and then we stood up.
After we stood up about six buff guys came in with big guns.

Dream started talking to guy like she knew him and she knew what was going on. Then she pulled gun out and pointed it towards guy. She screamed for me to take her clutch and car keys. She told me to get in car and call Amber and tell you what happened you know what to do," Adrian said.

" Did she call name or anything Adrian," Kid asked.

" Yeah Benzo," Adrian said.

" FUCK LISTEN AMBER PACK BAG NOW WE GOT GO NOW HURRY UP," Kid said pulling gun out.

" OMG you about freak me out all over again what the fuck is going on," Adrian screamed.

" Listen Adrian your cousin is vey important women okay. I'll let her explain it to you when we get her back," Kid said taking gun off safety.

" Baby I packed my stuff but what's going on," Amber asked walking out room.

" We got to go baby I'll tell on way come on," Kid said grabbing her hand.

Once I grabbed Amber hand I put her and Adrian in car and drove to go pick up Cherish. This something serious and I already know what's about go down. Once I had Cherish I drove all three of girls to safe house and made them get out car.

" Listen don't none of y'all leave this house. Amber you only person with phone don't call nobody only me if something happens okay," Kid said.

" BABY WHATS GOING ON YOU FREAKING ME OUT SERIOUSLY," Amber said crying.

" REALLY KID WHATS GOING ON IM SCARED," Cherish said crying now.

God help me with these three crying females

" I know and I'm sorry and truthfully someone kidnapped Dream. I need you and Kentrell need you to stay safe. We going find her I promise I'll see you later okay," Kid said.

" No wait if someone kidnapped my cousin why didn't we call police," Adrian asked crying now.

" ADRIAN FUCKING GOD SACKS WE CANT OUT RESPECT FOR DREAM IM NOT TELLING YOU," Kid said before leaving out door.

" August we got problem," Kid said into phone.

" What's going on Dream okay she not picking up her phone," August asked.

" Benzo kidnapped Dream in front of Adrian," Kid said into the phone.

" It's war now," August said before hanging up.