Chapter 14

August Pov

I'm not even gone lie I was kind of mad Dream lied to get me here but it turned out to be okay. It had been long time since me and Dream had real alone time. I'm talking no phones no friends no nothing just me and my baby girl. Getting drunk and having drunk sex was just icing on cake. Although I was snapped out of thought by hearing moaning.

" Dream you Okay," August asked.

" No my head is killing me," Dream said pouting.

" You bought medicine," August asked.

" Yeah look in my duffel bag in VS bag I got some Ibuprofen," Dream said.

I got out the bed and did what Dream asked me. Once I took the ibuprofen out I went in mini refrigerator and grabbed her bottle of water and reached it to her.

" Thanks and happy birthday baby," Dream said taking the ibuprofen.

" Thanks," August said kissing her forehead.

" Not how you expected to start your birthday huh. Taking care of your girl who got to wasted," Dream asked laughing.

" It's all god trust me because the wya you throw back last night back up for this morning," August said smirking.

" Whatever but we can't stay here we have go," Dream said getting out bed.

" Why," August asked.

" Part two of your birthday trip we got boat to take at @10 and it's @9 so we need go," Dream said.

" Fine let's grab the stuff," August said.

I have no idea what Dream got planned but I just listen to what she said. After we left out the room Dream checked out and then car acme picked us up. Once we was in car Dream too nap until stopped at boating place. They placed our bags on boat and then we got on. Before I knew it we ere in middle of know where until I saw these little houses on water.

" Welcome to the reset of your birthday baby," Dream said smiling.

" You feeling better now," August asked.

" Feeling amazing you don't even know," Dream said.

Once the boat came to stop the guy took our bags off and then I hopped off. After I reached back and grabbed Dream and pulled her up with me. Before we knew it the boat was gone and it was just me and Dream.

" So how you like part two of your birthday," Dream asked.

" It has good view but not better one than you," August said kissing her neck.

" Whatever but honestly I'm taking nap sorry," Dream said climbing in bed.

" I'm take one with you move over," August said climbing under the covers with Dream.

Dream Pov Hours Later

After August and I slept most of his birthday we finally woke our ass up at same time. I wanted to go out to club and turn up for his twenty-first but he told me no. His exact words was that I been drinking since I was thirteen it's not big hype. I asked him what he wanted to do since it was already @6 at night and he said go swimming in ocean.

" August you sure that's what you wanna do I mean it's your birthday," Dream said smiling.

" Yeah I'm sure you know how long it been since I had good sleep like that. Long ass time I'm tell you  that and not to get phone call while was amazing," August said smiling.

" Well it is your birthday but I got something else in mind," Dream said flipping August so that she was on top.

" I can't say I disagree," August said kissing her.