Chapter 10

Dream Pov

Once we got in mood the girls and boys split up some kind of way. How I don't know but I was happy it was just me and my girls. I've missed them so much and wanna find out what I missed with them.

" So what's been going on without me," Dream asked trying pair of jeans on.

" Nothing much we pregnant and can't do shit. I been in apartment all day 24 seven," Amber said.

" Same you the one living the dangerous life traveling with guys and shit," Cherish said.

" I mean I missed home Texas was fun for while but I missed Miami how these jeans make my ass look," Dream asked.

" Phat," Amber said.

" Good excuse me I'll take these in each color y'all got size 3," Dream said.

" Right away Ms.Davison anything else you need," the worker asked.

" Umm that's all thank you," Dream said going back in dressing room and taking jeans off.

" Now what store we going to now," Cherish asked.

" Victorious Secret," Dream said walking to pay for her jeans.

" Your total $536.86," the Cashier said.

"Here you go," Dream said opening her band and counting $600 dollars out.

" Thanks your change is $63.14 come again Ms.Davison," the chashier said.

" I will Thanks," Dream said grabbing her bags.

" I'm mad I don't wanna go Victorious Secret I can't wear anything in their I'm pregnant," Cherish said folding her arms.

" I don't care I need some new stuff for my man after we can go in abbey store," Dream said.

" Fine," Cherish said.

When I went in VS I picked up bunch lingerie, bras, and panties. I also got me some more slides and some of their body spray and lotions. Once I had everything I wanted I went to check out.

" Will that be all for you today," the lady asked.

" Yeah," Dream said.

" Your total is $1,689," the lady said.

" Okay," Dream said and she counted 1,700 dollars out and gave it to the lady.

" Your change is $11 dollars come again," the lady said reaching Dream to large VS bags.

" Thanks," Dream said grabbing her bag and change.

" Now lets go to bath and body works I want some candles from their," Amber said.

" Sure Whatever you want mama bear," Dream said laughing.

When we got in bath and body works I practically went crazy. I picked up boko candles. Plus when I buy lotion I get whole set so I had lot body stuff as well. Then I also love their car freshener so I bought couple of those with hand sanitizer. When I was done I went check out but girls was still sopping.

" Dang that's lot," the check out lady said.

" I know," Dream said laughing.

" Okay your total is $2,168.25 the lady said.

Once she gave me my total I paid her and grabbed most of my bags. Their were to many so Cherish and Amber grabbed couple and help me go put in car first. After we put my stuff in car we went back to pay for their stuff.

" Really Dream you 60 candles," Cherish asked rolling her eyes.

" Whatever I like my house to smell good," Dream said walking back in bath and body works.