Mr Weatherby:"I hope you've finished your essays"

Betty and Jughead tried their hardest not to smile as they handed the principal their papers

Mr Weatherby:"Good, you may go"

Betty:"Thanks"

They stood up and walked straight out of the building, stopping in corridor.

Jughead:"I'll see you soon"

Betty:"We'll see eachother In like 20 minutes and we aren't even outside yet"

Jughead:"I know but I just wanted to tell you... Oh and by the way you've got a missive hickeys on your neck.........wow I am good!!"

He smirked as she tried to look down at her neck.

Betty:"WHAT! Everyone's gonna see them!"

Jughead:"Just wear a turtleneck or something"

Betty:"Fine I cant wear my cute pyjamas now but it was worth it"

Jughead smirked as he cupped her face and pulled her in for a loving kiss.

Betty:"One last piggy back ride before we go?"

Jughead:"Sure, get on"

He crouched down again as she jumped on his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She kissed his neck and laughed as he carried her out of the school.

Cheryl, Veronica and Kevin sat in Cheryl's car outside the building waiting for the two to get out of detention and talking about Varchie, Choni and Bughead. They stared at the doors, waiting patiently when they saw Betty and Jughead burst through the doors with her on his back.

Kevin:"Tell me they aren't the cutest thing ever?!"

Veronica:"I know I'm so jealous I want that"

Cheryl:"I wish Toni was taller so we could do that or that I was stronger"

Kevin:"Bughead is endgame"

Veronica:"Totally but I think Archiekins would drop me we did that. Anyways shout them over here"

Cheryl:"HEY LOVEBIRDS GET IN"

Betty laughed slightly as she tapped Jughead's shoulder.

Jughead:"What Bub?"

Betty pointed to the two girls and boy sat in the car. They waved. Jughead continued to walk to the car with Betty on his back. They stopped when they reached the car.

Betty:"I thought you were picking us up from our houses?"

Jughead:"And where is everyone"

Cheryl:"With Toni at my house already, we came to pick you up because we want to get the sleepover started ASAP"

Jughead:"Fair enough"

Betty:"Juggie let me down"

Jughead:"Erm no"

Betty:"Let me downnnnnnn"

Jughead:"Fine"

He crouched again and Betty jumped from down from his back and they both got on the car. Cheryl started the engine, and drove to Jughead's trailer.

Jughead:"I'll be quick"

He hopped out of the car and jogged into his trailer to pick out some clothes.

Cheryl:"Why are you two so cute?"
Betty:"What?"

Cheryl:"Why are you so cute?"

Betty:"I don't know what you mean?"

Veronica:"Really?"

Betty:"Honestly"

Cheryl:"Just everything it's adorable"

Betty laughed slightly but she was still a little confused at what they was trying to get at.

Kevin:"The way he carries you on his back and the way you look at each other when the other isn't looking is just so.... so... so CUTE!"

Betty:"Thanks?"

Veronica:"I'm so jealous"

Kevin:"Oh Yeah Don't forget the fact he lets your wear his beanie"

Betty shrugged and smiled as Jughead entered the car. The other three just looked at them lovingly as Cheryl drove to Betty's house

T I M E  S K I P
I KNOW IM LAZY🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Finally everyone sat in Cheryl's living room. Betty had her head against Jughead's shoulder and he played with her hair. Cheryl and Toni were flirting. SweetPea and Fangs were pretending to punch each other. Veronica, Archie were cuddling slightly whilst they both and Kevin looked at how in love both Jughead and Betty and Cheryl and Toni were.

Veronica:"I HAVE AN IDEA!!"

They all turned to face Veronica.

Betty:"What is it V?"

Veronica:"No talking just text because last time no one lost and we couldn't get free Pops. So it's the same rules, first to talk has to buy everyone Pops anddd.... GO"

They all pulled out their phones and opened the group chat.

1210 words