Hey!

Soooo. I went on a brief hiatus, but IM BACK! And... I started a sequel! It's called "What More Can I Say?"

It's gonna be a little different from this one since I'm adding more musicals. I'm starting with Book of Mormon and Falsettos... I thought about Newsies but there are just so many characters, so I haven't decided if I'm gonna add them or not. (Probably not in the sequel... (maybe I'll just casually mention them from time to time...))

But, if you're into that kinda stuff, you should totally check it out! It takes place around the epilogue of this story, but of course, with more characters. I'm super excited! I have some big plans for this, so... yeah! Here's a synopsis:

When Kevin Price transfers schools, he also transfers right into the middle of Connor McKinley's life. Kevin struggles not only to figure out his feelings for the other boy, but also to hide that he is the brother of Whizzer Brown, an almost famous figure at his new school. Meanwhile, Jeremy becomes convinced that the squips are trying to return, but Michael just thinks he's going insane, and Evan and Connor get torn between groups of people, who are threatening to end their relationship. Whizzer might just be what everyone needs to fix everything. 

So! That's all for now! Stay swanky and check out the sequel!