Chapter 4: Zoe

Zoe's POV

When Connor came home Zoe realized a few things were wrong. First off, he was home surprisingly early. Secondly, was he... smiling? That was weird. He bounded upstairs, and being curious about what would happen to make him like this, Zoe followed. Connor had flung his door shut, as usual. She pounded on it, not expecting him to answer. Instead he yelled, "It's unlocked!"

This was really weird. What the heck? She stepped inside. His room was a mess, and Connor was laying on his bed. Wait. Was he... smiling? It wasn't much, but enough that Zoe would question it, especially since he was in this weird mood.

"What the heck happened Connor? Are you high?" This wasn't what he was usually like when he was high. 

Connor glared at her. "No!" He lowered his  voice, "Not right now." Zoe smirked.

"What is it then?"

"Well, I... I met this guy..." Connor said quietly.

WHAT? Zoe grinned and flopped down on Connor's bed next to him, "What kinda guy?"

"... a cute one."

Zoe knew her brother was gay... or at least not straight but... "Oh my god! What's he like? Does he go to our school? Does he-"

Connor took a deep breath, "Well, his name is Evan-"

Zoe was shocked, "Didn't you push him?" Connor nodded, "He had a broken arm you asshole!" Zoe punched her brother's shoulder lightly and he frowned.

"I-I know. I was stupid. But I didn't realize he was cute until after I pushed him." Zoe snorted. "Come one, Zoe, don't be like that."

"I know, I know. But, hey! You like him!" Zoe knew Evan a little bit. He was quiet and seemed nice enough. She was surprised Connor knew of him and even more surprised that he liked him. She had to admit, they would make a cute couple though.

Connor's face suddenly darkened. "Zoe," He trailed off. "I-I think he's straight."

Zoe glanced at Connor. "Wait, why?"

Connor took a deep breath. "He-he had this letter... to himself... for therapy. And, um, it was about you." Zoe looked confused. "He, um, Evan has a crush on you, Zoe."

(A/N Ok so this chapter was kind of short but there's more coming ;) And the next chapters will focus a little more on Jeremy/ Jeremy and Evan's relationship, since the past few have been about Connor and Evan. If you like it please tell me :)