T R E V O R // H O L D E N

Words: 2428Series: Travellers A/N: This series doesn't get enough love, especially Trevor Holden (my baby)

Words: 2428
Series: Travellers
A/N: This series doesn't get enough love, especially Trevor Holden (my baby). So I decided to write one. Hope you enjoy. :)

__________
Imagine if Trevor Holden breaks Protocol 4 with you (Protocol 4: cannot reproduce while in the 21st so might as well not have a relationship)
__________

Traveler 0115 entered the body Trevor Holden after a cage fight gone wrong. On that night, the young boy Holden was going to die if consciousness transfer did not take part. From then on, the oldest traveler alive took on the youngest body in his group. And to say he didn't have much trouble adjusting to his life was a lie. Firstly, he had Gary and Patricia: his parents. Even when they only wished to provide the best for their son, they somehow didn't do enough to prevent their son from becoming a bully and landing himself into cage fighting. Of course Gary worried, his only son was making a fool of himself before 0115 planted himself into the host. To establish an... Easier life, Trevor Holden attempted to keep a great relationship with his host's parents. That included bringing his grades up greatly.

0115 didn't see what was so hard about school. He learnt new things everyday and was near enough acing every class. The only thing he didn't seem to master was his host's relationships outside of the family. This was mainly due to Rene: Trevor's girlfriend. She was... Forward. If you could say that.

Now, if you're wondering why Trevor Holden's life sounds complicated but bland, you're not the only one. I have done this to show the contrast between 0115 forced relationships and the one he had created on his own.

On one summer day the sky was alight with the sun beaming down leisurely. Brushstrokes of white generated clouds against the blue pall and nothing felt softer than the grass beneath 0115's skin. Without anyone else knowing
-even the other travellers- he was waiting for a certain someone as Trevor Holden. Here, he was a young man once again with a sweetheart. Once he closed his eyes, his sight was red against the daylight, Trevor recalled meeting her, (Y/N).

She wore layers upon layers of clothes, long dresses over leggings and a oversized sweater over that dress. She didn't show much skin but he didn't love her for her body. Her smile could brighten the darkest night, her eyes could cover each person in a rose-tinted view of the world. (Y/N) could do anything. The first time he saw her, she was crouched by a flower bed, a book ajar on her lap. The once blank pages were plagued in notes and pressed flowers and plants. The utmost care was put in that journal and he respected it. The first time he spoke to her her voice was a dangerous honey, dripping from her lips with an intoxicating sweetness. The first time he found the courage to touch her... She felt like angel feathers -or what Trevor imagined angel feathers to feel like- beneath him. (Y/N)'s body just seemed to fit so perfectly against his.

Once upon a time he promised himself he would find no one, that no one he found would hold a candle to his wife. Yet, the girl he was waiting for came far too close. She held such a bright light to his wife her flames had already burned through his walled-off heart.