C O N N O R

Words:366Game:Detroit: Becoming Human

Words:366
Game:Detroit: Becoming Human

__________
You're happy with Connor
__________

You smiled as you pushed the mince back and forth in the frying pan. Spaghetti was your speciality. After all, it was the only thing you could cook. Therefore, you couldn't wait for Hank and Markus and Josh and everybody to just arrive. Finally, you would all be together, spending your time in constant chatter to catch up on your work. Connor and Hank were detectives. Markus -the leader of Jericho- was a man full of wisdom, who led a whole movement to let androids taste Liberty. And then there was you, a human who was blessed enough to watch history unravel.

While trapped in thought, hands snaked around your head and your vision suddenly went black. Instantly, you knew who stood behind you.

"Guess who?" A calming voice asked.

"It couldn't be a handsome android by the name of Connor, could it?" You questioned in false wonder. As light filtered through his fingers, you could feel the smile curling at your lips, as well as his.

"How did you know?",

That's what made you turn in his gentle hold. And clearly now could you see the pools of ink sitting in his eyes, those beautiful pits of darkness that lured you in.

Then, you cupped your hands around your mouth and whispered:

"I'm secretly psychic".

Immediately, the room filled with laughter before you turned back to turn off the heat. After, you couldn't help but remain in the silence, with his synthetic warmth seeping into your body. It was all good, everything was fine. And everything became better when a slow tune bled into your ears.

Without even realising. Connor slowly began to sway before pulling you into the living room. Where the song was louder, He span you around to drag you flush against his chest.

You could get used to your hands being held in his, his eyes dragging your's away from the world. Each thing he did had you weak to the knees. Especially, when you looked down to the ring sitting on your left hand.

That's when you reminded yourself to thank Markus. Without him, this wouldn't be legal;!this dinner wouldn't be happening. Your wedding wouldn't be in six months.