K O L // M I K A E L S O N

Words:284Series:The Originals A/N: I'm not used to writing fluff

Words:284
Series:The Originals
A/N: I'm not used to writing fluff. I'm not even sure if this is fluff, but I tried my best.

__________
It's morning and Kol and Kaitlin don't want to leave the bed.
Requested.
Non- reader insert.
__________

Kaitlin laid amongst the cotton bed sheets with the hint of a smile. She always managed to giggle at the thought of Kol being beside her. However, she didn't want to wake him.

As he laid asleep with soft snores escaping his nose, Kol had his ear firmly pressed against her chest.

That's where her heartbeat was going crazy, drumming against her rib cage like a trapped dove. And despite the Original looking so peaceful and content, he was truly awake, he was just idly laying with her, not wanting to leave the warmth she gifted. After all, Kaitlin was everything he had. Without her, it would seem as if the world would stop turning.

Even when she left for work, he couldn't help but miss her smile, smell and laughter (despite how idiotic that sounded).

Kol Mikaelson -the psychotic brother- was wrapped around Kaitlin's finger.

He often wondered how he got there in the first place. Sometimes he regretted walking into the record store. Yet, that was only because he wish she saw his real body first. The one he was born and raised in... The one he killed with the distorted hunger.

At his unknown thoughts, that's when she saw the slight distress flickering at his once sweet expression.

It was probably a bad dream, like the ones he usually had. Therefore, Kaitlin carefully raised her hand to his hair and raked her fingers through the thick strands. And instantly, he seemed to deflate upon her with a content sigh.

You both wanted this forever- no. You needed this for eternity. Even when the innocent sleep was stolen and all joy disappeared. You would still be together, in the loud silence of sighs, gasps and smiles.

__________
Requests are open.
__________