K A I // P A R K E R

Words:2601Series: The Vampire Diaries

Words:2601
Series: The Vampire Diaries

__________
Imagine being pregnant when Kai is sent to the prison world and you meet him 18 years later in Mystic Falls.
__________

He paced your bedroom floor with a nail wedged between his teeth. Everything was perfect until you personally met Malachai Parker. Before him you were never siphoned from; never snuck out into the dead of night to meet the abomination, you weren't pregnant. However, you couldn't help but let a wide smile grace your lips when you saw the positive sign. A thrill ran through you along with a wave of euphoria. Yet, you couldn't find the courage to tell him. The timing never seemed correct.
Firstly, Josette would always be in the room on the odd day you visited. While being at school together, you created the plan to tutor him every two weeks. There, his twin would eavesdrop on the conversations you had in shared whispers. With magic it was just that, hushed voices that were impossible to decipher or tell apart. And thankfully, she never grew suspicious.
You liked Josette, she could be nice most days. Nevertheless, it didn't stop her from the odd remarks that made your blood boil. Once, you laughed at the fact that Kai was rubbing off on you. This was because of the distinct urge to smash her brains in with a school lunch tray.

Yet, you couldn't think of such a thing. Only of the darkened expression painting his features. His brows were knitted together in deep contemplation and his shoulders were tense with that familiar rage you felt in the night, with you and him between the sheets. This was once again another example of bad timing. He was there yet far away in his thoughts.

"They're gonna replace me, they've been replacing me" he repeated again and again while spinning from one foot to the other. Meanwhile, you were sitting on the bed while rubbing your stomach in fear. You couldn't loose Malachai, he was your world despite the worry that plagued you every time you touched.
Instead of pain, a pleasure filtered through your skin as you made contact. He didn't take your magic as a punishment but while you became one, with his forehead against yours and your lips fused together.
A red light coloured your lips as he siphoned, he created a harm-filled euphoria that drowned you with each picture of him.

"Kai, I just think you have to calm down" you suggested,

"Calm down? How can I calm down when the only thing that matters to me is being taken away!" He screamed, jabbing his finger toward his house before gripping your upper arms and pulling you to your feet. With the tough hold, a whimper escaped your lips, and he failed to realise the protective hold over your stomach.

"Please..." You murmured, as his cheeks tinted red. At that, his grey orbs widened in notice. He finally, acknowledged the disappointment and fear haunting your (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N), I'm sorry... forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing. You still love me right?-" he tucked your hair behind your ears, "- You still love me?" He questioned further with his voice fixed in a low tone. And all you could do was nod your head in consistent reassurance.
His sigh was music to your ears before he pulled you into his broad chest. It was warm and you adored the heartbeat that vibrated against the shell of your ear as you rested your head against it.