TG // P R E F R E N C E S

A/N: There were going to be more but this has taken me since last year June to get up to Urie. Talk about procrastination.

__________
Your/Their reaction to finding out they're/you're a ghoul.
__________

Uta: It was suspected. Who owns a mask shop with multiple jars of eyeballs? A ghoul does; that's who. Plus, you managed to find pictures of ghoul eyes, it was clear after that, that your boss was a man eating creature. However, you didn't mind it at all. With all his strange sayings and mannerisms it wasn't hard to get used to the eccentric ghoul. Therefore, as you spent more time in his shop, sketching new mask ideas in hopes he would make one. You caught his interest in other ways. The food you made, the way you stuck a pencil in your hair. It was a grey future if he pressed forward. But, you didn't mind, not at all. It was time to remove your glass masks.

"I like this one",

"Seriously! So will you make it, Uta?",

"... Anything for you...".

Kaneki: You knocked on your boyfriend's door multiple times. For days you had heard no word. And when you found out even Hide was left in the dark you knew something was terribly wrong. Kaneki wouldn't just shut out his best friend. You understood you however. Yes, you could get a bit overbearing at times, a little bossy. But, that was all part of your charm. If Kaneki could love you for it, that must've been obvious. He was a quiet guy after all. So as you continued to slam your fist down on his door, the more impatient you grew. He had no where else to go so he must've been inside.

You continued immediately after that consistently until the door broke open. And even if it was still ajar, you could see a human eye peek through... As well as a ghoul one.

"K-Kaneki?",

"I need help, (Y/N)".

Ayato: You were chasing after the Black Rabbit and your quinque felt heavy in hand as you did so. He was fast after all, pushing your legs further with the neglect of your upper body strength. It seemed as if the ghoul didn't want to fight, to only tire you out as an escape to run. But, you weren't weak. You weren't top of your class for nothing, that came with blood, sweat and tears. You sacrificed everything for this job and your perfect record wouldn't be destroyed by the Black Rabbit.

So, you pushed until your whip was activated and smashed with the air until the very top managed to wrap around his ankle. The ghoul came down with a thundering crack against the concrete, wracking your ears as you stumbled to the -strangely- familiar figure.

"A-Ayato?",

"Forgive me".

Touka: Before she ever considered dating you, you tried so hard. You held her bag on the way to school, made her lunch and stayed in the café to watch her. You weren't obsessed, just a young fool in love. Every movement of her's was precise and calculated, her smiles were rare and that twinkle in her eye... It was a miracle to witness the stars shine among them. And when you finally confessed it all on that snowy bridge, with your voice hoarse and eyes glazed with tears. She just smiled, she lit up your world and pushed you further until you could only see her in polaroids and your soul.

However, even if she returned those feelings. Even when Touka held you and kissed you with every ounce of her being. She couldn't hide her true nature. Especially, when it came to protecting you.