R A P H A E L // S A N T I A G O

Words:766 Series: Shadowhunters

Words:766
Series: Shadowhunters

__________

Imagine you're Raphael's weakness.

__________

Magnus was brought from his bedroom to answer the insistent banging against his door. The continuous knocks rang and bounced off the walls of the apartment, ultimately assaulting his ear drums.

"Okay, okay!" He exclaimed while swinging the door open, to be greeted by the four, young shadowhunters.

No matter what, he always seemed to be caught up in their problems, willing or not. They were grouped together, all struggling for breath. Their chests rose and fell with shallow inhales and faces were tinted the lightest shade of red.

Without permission they all filed inside the warlock's home, unbeknownst to his frustrated gaze.

"And what brings you here in the middle of the night?" Magnus asked, raising a questioning eyebrow in the process. He was sleep deprived and didn't need the trouble at one o'clock in the morning.

"Vam-Vampires" Clary huffed, then fixing her hands onto her hips.

Like the others, her expression was fed up, with drawn eyebrows with an ever so slight pout of her bottom lip.

"They can't, that's breaking the agreement" Magnus said.

"Well I'm sorry to surprise you, but that's what's happened" Jace spoke up.

Always taking Clary's side, Magnus thought.

They all stood in silence, trying to convince the warlock of who knows what, until Izzy spoke up.

"Look, we're sorry for barging in here. But, we need your help, you know Raphael, what's his weakness?" She asked.

Suddenly, they watched Magnus stiffen. However, it was eventually masked with a role of his shoulders and a drink. It was a moment but, they saw it none the less. A tense atmosphere drowned them all, it was so thick they believed it to cut off their breathing. Every shadowhunter in that apartment knew he was hiding something. And he was the key to figuring out Raphael's weakness.

"Magnus, this is for the greater good" Clary said, attempting to place a comforting hand upon his upper arm, but he pulled away. His movements were rigid and vexed while he stood amongst them all.

You never did anything wrong, you were as innocent as you could be. Plus, you were Magnus' sister. He swore to protect you as soon as you were born.

"The hell you know about greater good" Magnus growled, downing his drink and pushing pass them to the balcony. He made sure to hit Jace's shoulder on the way out. However, Alec caught him before he could take another step.

"It's the only way" Alec reminded the warlock.

"You want Raphael, not her... She hasn't done anything" Magnus seethed, snatching his arm back.

They didn't understand, couldn't more like. Raphael's weakness was a girl. One Magnus was adamant in protecting.

"Who is she?" Jace asked.

But, before they could comprehend it, they were locked out of the apartment. Knowing the warlock had enough information to give. There was something about you that drew their thoughts to a close. Why were you so important?

__________

Raphael walked into the highly guarded room. It was shrouded in darkness just so he could visit you. The curtains were drawn and a bed was placed amongst many books scattered across the furniture and floor.

Amongst it all, you sat with one resting in your hands while you twirled a strip of (H/C) hair around your finger. You were lying on your stomach, kicking your legs in the air as Raphael made his way closer to you.

With a smile, you turned to your vampire boyfriend so he could easily capture your lips in a kiss. His mouth perfectly moulded with your own, generating a rhythm he struggled to create with anyone else. As he propped himself above you, his hands travelled the full length of your body. Eventually, he carved a trail of kisses on your (S/T) flesh causing you to moan beneath him.  His cold touch sent shivers to dance down your spine, making you arch into his toned body. How he was tempted to rip the clothing from your plump figure. But, he refrained from doing so.

When you pulled away, you couldn't help the giggle that escaped your lips.

"Somebody's happy" you remarked, trailing your fingers over his every feature. While he laid beside you, his sharp eyes glazed across every inch of your body, assessing it as anything but imperfect. 

You were his weakness as well as his strength. It hurt him to keep you hidden. All he desired was to keep you happy. He was ashamed he couldn't share the light beside you. However, you didn't mind, as long as you had him and Magnus. Nothing mattered.