K A T H E R I N E // P I E R C E

Words:500Series: The Vampire Diaries

Words:500
Series: The Vampire Diaries

__________

Imagine you loved Katherine Pierce in 1864.
__________

While your brother's were distracted with their jobs around the boarding house, you had Katherine to yourself. With her, giggles vibrated through the air as you rolled in the satin silks adorning your bed. Her curls of brown hair were like a halo around her head however, she was anything but an angel. She was a vampire, a creature your father very much despised. Him knowing you were with a female vampire would have given him a heart attack. But, never the less, you loved the woman smiling down on as she propped herself up on her elbow. Her dimples brightened her dark eyes while her button nose skimmed across your own.

"And what is it are you thinking about dear
(Y/N)?" She questioned in a seductive voice, adding a new meaning to your name all together.

"Just how happy I am" you replied, and with that, her soft lips kissed your own, creating a dance with her light movements.

"You are so adorable" she smiled between kisses as she pecked from your jaw to your collar bone. With the heated sensation, you laid back with an effortless smile as you raked your hands through her chestnut locks.

Suddenly, your siblings broke into your room. And at that, you rose from the bed, your (H/C) hair was tumbling past your shoulders in curls and you were only dressed in your undergarments, just like your lover.

Behind a panting Damon, was your twin Stefan staring on with wide eyes. Their hair fell into their shocked gazes and you couldn't help but make your way toward them.

"I should have told you myself, not have you find out this way" you said softly once you cupped both their cheeks in your hands.

However, they only pushed you away. They had yet to know both of them were loving Katherine just the same. But, seeing you, just like that, had them unable to come to grips with it. They honestly did wonder why you had never shown interest in your suitors. And just before them they were given the answer. Not even they themselves could figure out how they felt toward your choice of lover, to them you were still their innocent younger sister. Nothing could spoil their image of you, but this made them question such a fact.

Therefore, as time went by and you went on with no one else by your side, you grew older only having her consume your heart. Never did you see your brothers again after they closed the tomb in Mystic Falls. And you went on through the decades thinking she was dead.

Then one day, as you laid with wrinkling skin and stark white hair, did a visitor come to your bedside. With a smile, the infamous Katherine pierce gave her only love away and spoke of old times before you found peace. She was never to see you again... Never. She only had you in her memory while adolescence still became you.

__________

Requests are open.
__________