K A I // P A R K E R

Words:1420Series: The Vampire Diaries

Words:1420
Series: The Vampire Diaries

__________

Imagine you were Kai's girlfriend before he was sent to the prison world.

__________

You begged for it, pleaded with Jo. She was powerful enough, she owed it to you. Kai was your everything, your best friend, your first everything. You shared the same love for Pork rinds, could stand the endless hours of Baywatch and despised his family as much as himself. You were perfect. Yes, you liked Jo, but only to an extent. However, if it came down to it, you wouldn't bat an eyelid even if you watched Kai rip out her spleen himself.

"Just slow down the ageing" you growled, pointing the knife she stored her magic in, Kai's knife toward her.

"That will take power I don't have" Jo pleaded. She then flinched as you walked closer, jabbing the knife close enough she actually thought you would do it, kill her just as her brother did their siblings.

"If you don't take the damn knife, I will stab you with it until you have no choice" at that, her shaky hand came into contact with the blade, eventually allowing her to mumble an inaudible chant to retrieve it.

She didn't lie that she would need a large power source. Therefore, you didn't mind linking your life to a vampire's concerning the longevity. They were new to the supernatural, you were aware of the fact since you turned them. With a vial of vampire blood you found in the study of Joshua's new house. You mixed it with your friend's steak and snapped her neck once she finished eating. You weren't close, Kai was the only person you could truly connect with. Only Malachai Parker. Once she woke up, she was already in her coffin, a blood bag by her head and buried six feet under. It worked. You were immortal... To a degree.

__________

After the whole Portland, family massacre incident. Your father decided to send you away to the not-so-normal town of Mystic Falls. To your displeasure, you had been caught in a web of the little supernatural gang, the do gooders who grew used or ignored your obnoxious remarks.

None of them knew how you were immortal and continued to possess magic. And that story would never escape your lips. How would they trust you if they knew what you did? Especially Damon, it wouldn't go down that great with the majority of the gang, who were vampires.

"So who's the new big baddy" you cooed, jumping back onto the sofa while everyone filed in. Even though Elena and Damon were together, PDA wasn't exactly present in their relationship. You could remember a time where she would kiss Stefan to piss off Damon... Then did you realise how much you missed Katherine and no-humanity Elena, they were fun. That's why you gravitated more to Enzo.